OKOLONA – Richard Dale Graham, 61, died on Monday, Nov. 11, 2013, at his residence under the care of Legacy Hospice. Born on Oct. 25, 1952, in Waukegan, Ill., he was a son of Evelyn Creekmore Ermis and the late Charles W. Graham.
He was a graduate of Zion-Benton, Ill., High School. Before becoming disabled, he had worked as a machinist and tool and die maker with MTD Manufacturing, Verona and Paslode, Pontotoc. He was a child of God. Living his life to the fullest, he enjoyed fishing, painting, playing the guitar, country music and watching wrestling on television with his mom.
Survivors include his mother, Evelyn Ermis of Okolona; daughter, Shannon Burks of Amory; sons, Jason Burks of Memphis and Shawn Graham of Waukesha, Wis.; grandson, Reese Burks of Amory; sisters, Carolyn Parish (Jerry) of Apache Junction, Ariz., and Lynda Bergman of Tupelo; brother, Charles H. Graham (Debbie) of Orlando; and many nieces and nephews.
A graveside service will be held at 1 p.m. Friday, Nov. 15, in Hatley Cemetery with Bro. Thomas Neal officiating. Everyone is asked to meet at the cemetery at 12:50 p.m. E.E. Pickle Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Memories and condolences may be shared with the family at eepicklefuneralhome.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Getting a good start at school July 24, 2016
- Sundancer finishes first, again July 27, 2016
- Dr. Darrick Whitfield: Don’t be a slacker! July 27, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: Solar racers make us Houston proud July 27, 2016
- Mississippi Showcase features local baseball talent July 27, 2016
- Tending to business July 30, 2016
- Praying for peace and unity July 30, 2016
- Okolona trustees approve summer programs July 29, 2016
- Houlka’s Tyreque Reed name Legion MVP July 28, 2016
- County, city seek road costs for three streets July 28, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago