HOUSTON – Curtis Eugene “”Quick Draw”” McGraw, 69, died Friday, Nov. 29, 2013, in Coffeeville. He was born March 2, 1944, in Houston to Walter McGraw and Annie Boyce Hall McGraw. He was a truck driver for 25 years for Franklin Corp. in Houston, and a member of OOIDA. He enjoyed hunting and fishing and he loved the time he spent at his cabin.
Services will be at 2 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 3, at Houston Funeral Home with Bro. Scott Samuell officiating. Burial will follow at Wesley Chapel Cemetery in Houston. Houston Funeral Home of Houston is in charge of the arrangements.
Survivors include his wife, Kathryn Moore McGraw of Houston; his sons, Paul Wayne and Cathy McGraw of Houston, Michael Todd and Carol McGraw of Houston; his stepdaughters, Deborah Parker and Sid East of Olive Branch, Kathy and Brett Espey of Auburn, Wash.; his stepson, Ronald Ray and Susan Lewis of Bremerton, Wash.; his sisters, Jimmie Dale and Randall James of Calhoun City, Rebecca and James Lancaster of Robbs; his grandchildren, Joshua Wayne McGraw of Houston, Jared Ellis McGraw of Indianola; Dustin Neal Espey, Cody Alan Espey of Auburn, Wash., Nathan Patterson and Megam Almarode of Houston; his great-grandchildren, Nathaniel Wade McGraw of Houston, and Devin James Almarode of Houston.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Walter McGraw, Annie Otts and Jimmy Otts.
Pallbearers are Josh McGraw, Jared McGraw, Joncy Musclewhite, Wayne Hall, Donnie Watson and Roger Foster. Honorary pallbearers are Douglas Cooper, Randy Reeder and Charles Morgan.
Visitation will be from 5 until 7 p.m. Monday at Houston Funeral Home.
Friends and family may sign and leave a message on the online register book at houstonfuneralhomems.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Okolona approves tutorial services, signs promissory note October 18, 2016
- WEEK 10: High School Football Previews October 21, 2016
- POLICE ROUNDUP: Charges upgraded following fatal accident October 21, 2016
- What color is homelessness? October 22, 2016
- WEEK 10: High School Football Scores October 22, 2016
- Signs are illegal in rights-of-way October 25, 2016
- Houston seeks to improve attendance October 24, 2016
- BREAST CANCER: Know your foe October 24, 2016
- Find a lump? Find out what it is! October 24, 2016
- JAY HUGHES: The killing of public education October 23, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago