HOUSTON – Curtis Eugene “”Quick Draw”” McGraw, 69, died Friday, Nov. 29, 2013, in Coffeeville. He was born March 2, 1944, in Houston to Walter McGraw and Annie Boyce Hall McGraw. He was a truck driver for 25 years for Franklin Corp. in Houston, and a member of OOIDA. He enjoyed hunting and fishing and he loved the time he spent at his cabin.
Services will be at 2 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 3, at Houston Funeral Home with Bro. Scott Samuell officiating. Burial will follow at Wesley Chapel Cemetery in Houston. Houston Funeral Home of Houston is in charge of the arrangements.
Survivors include his wife, Kathryn Moore McGraw of Houston; his sons, Paul Wayne and Cathy McGraw of Houston, Michael Todd and Carol McGraw of Houston; his stepdaughters, Deborah Parker and Sid East of Olive Branch, Kathy and Brett Espey of Auburn, Wash.; his stepson, Ronald Ray and Susan Lewis of Bremerton, Wash.; his sisters, Jimmie Dale and Randall James of Calhoun City, Rebecca and James Lancaster of Robbs; his grandchildren, Joshua Wayne McGraw of Houston, Jared Ellis McGraw of Indianola; Dustin Neal Espey, Cody Alan Espey of Auburn, Wash., Nathan Patterson and Megam Almarode of Houston; his great-grandchildren, Nathaniel Wade McGraw of Houston, and Devin James Almarode of Houston.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Walter McGraw, Annie Otts and Jimmy Otts.
Pallbearers are Josh McGraw, Jared McGraw, Joncy Musclewhite, Wayne Hall, Donnie Watson and Roger Foster. Honorary pallbearers are Douglas Cooper, Randy Reeder and Charles Morgan.
Visitation will be from 5 until 7 p.m. Monday at Houston Funeral Home.
Friends and family may sign and leave a message on the online register book at houstonfuneralhomems.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Man falls from Houston Airport tower January 19, 2017
- HISD refines drug testing policy January 20, 2017
- Qualifying begins for city elections January 19, 2017
- Houlka mourns death of former mayor January 19, 2017
- ICC hosts Leadoff Banquet January 19, 2017
- Never to be forgotten January 22, 2017
- WEDDING: Darphin/Brand January 22, 2017
- Area crappie gathering in big schools. January 21, 2017
- TONY COOK: Let’s pray for our schools January 21, 2017
- ICC Fall graduates named January 21, 2017
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago