Betty Ellen Gann
BRUCE – Betty Ellen Gann, 53, died Sunday, Dec. 1, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She was born Jan. 16, 1960, in Bruce. She was an employee of Affordable Furniture and a member of Antioch Baptist Church.
Services were at 2 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 3, at Antioch Baptist Church at Bruce. Bro. Jay Parks officiating, and Bro. Charles Wright assisting. Burial was in the Antioch Cemetery. Parker Memorial Funeral Home of Bruce is in charge of the arrangements.
Survivors include her husband, Johnny D. Gann of Bruce; a daughter, Ashley Cooper Stewart (Chris) of Tupelo; her parents, Jimmy and Anne Melton Mulkey of Bruce; one stepson, Jason P. Gann of Vardaman; one stepdaughter, Tiffany Michelle Gann of Calhoun City; three sisters, Priscilla Murrah of Southaven, Rita Allen of Marshall, Texas, and Sandy Ferguson of Bruce; four brothers, Billy Dean Mulkey of Asheboro, N.C., Sean Mulkey of Vardaman, Joe Mulkey of Bruce and Andy Mulkey of Calhoun City; and five grandchildren, Robbie Stewart, Devin Stewart, Becca Porter, Zack Williams and Levi Williams.
She was preceded in death by her son, Christopher Eric Cooper; two brothers, Tony Mulkey and Larry Gene Mulkey.
Pallbearers were Jason Gann, Chris Stewart, Devin Stewart, Andy Mulkey, Joe Mulkey and Sean Mulkey.
Memorials may be made to The American Cancer Society, 118 W. Main St., Tupelo, MS 38801 or Calhoun Cares, P.O. Box 396, Bruce, MS 38915.
Online condolences may be made at www.parkermemorialfuneralhomes.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Habitat now Fuller Center February 17, 2017
- ETHAN TURNER: Bulldogs, Rebels fill the gaps February 14, 2017
- Turkey harvest reporting planned for spring February 18, 2017
- WEDDING: Kelly/Moore February 19, 2017
- BIRTH: Easton Rhett Dendy February 19, 2017
- Sirens to go off Wednesday for statwide tornado drill February 21, 2017
- ICC names Adult Learner scholars February 21, 2017
- WIN Center offers iPhone class February 21, 2017
- HUES names Students of the Week February 21, 2017
- Family Resource Center offers services February 20, 2017
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago