Football champsionships on MPB
Mississippi Public Broadcasting television is broadcasting live the Mississippi High School Activities Association State Football Championships, presented by Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Mississippi.
All six championship games will air as they are played on December 6-7 at the Mississippi Veterans Memorial Stadium in Jackson.
Because of its statewide broadcasting reach, MPB will have the opportunity to offer viewers across Mississippi a chance to see the games from home.
“MPB is proud to bring the citizens of Mississippi the state high school football championships, in partnership with our longtime friends at the MHSAA,” said Ronnie Agnew, MPB executive director.
Championship game schedule
Fri., Dec. 6
Smithville vs. Frenc Camp, 11 a.m.
Calhoun City vs. Bassfield, 3 p.m.
Tupelo vs. Oak Grove, 7:30 p.m.
Sat., Dec. 7
Louisville vs. Hazlehurst, 11 a.m.
Lafayette vs. Forrest Co., 3 p.m.
Oxford vs. Picayune, 7:30 p.m.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Lisa Voyles
- SONNY SCOTT: Religion, politics and my wife’s birthday December 3, 2016
- ICC Band Chickasaw December 6, 2016
- Spencer named HHS Student of Month December 7, 2016
- Bulldogs make St. Petersburg Bowl December 7, 2016
- Houston falters against Cal. City December 7, 2016
- HUES names Students of the Week December 9, 2016
- Area students graduate ICC December 9, 2016
- Tis the season to recycle December 9, 2016
- Food For Families drop off is Friday December 8, 2016
- Chickasaw dodges storm December 8, 2016
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago