Golden Angel adoption opens
TUPELO – There are Golden Angels that are anxiously awaiting adoption.
Chick-fil-A of Thompson Square in Tupelo is working again this year with five area nursing homes and they need your help.
Participating nursing homes include:
n Tupelo Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
n Golden Living of Tupelo
n Golden Living of Amory
n Shearer-Richardson of Okolona
The Golden Angel tags list three items the Golden Angels need or want. Their needs are usually very basic and can be purchased between $30 and $50. Items often listed are sweat suits, socks, pajamas, gowns, snacks, baseball caps, calendars and candy.
The tree has over 350 Golden Angels this year.
Stop by Chick-fil-A of Thompson Square, select a Golden Angel tag from the tree, shop for the items listed on the tag, and return the items in a shopping or Christmas bag with tag attached no later than December 14.
The Golden Angels are often forgotten about this time of the year and this is a great way to show them they are still loved.
For more information, contact Trina Finley at 231-2428 or James Finley at 231-0043.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- ICC concert choir performs Monday October 16, 2016
- Fall Fun and Games Day is Friday October 20, 2016
- Number 8! October 20, 2016
- Houlka reviews preliminary test scores October 21, 2016
- Pilot Club to host pageant October 21, 2016
- JAY HUGHES: The killing of public education October 23, 2016
- NANCY LOOME: Lawmakers “examine” MAEP funding October 23, 2016
- BIRTH: Kinsely Brooke Dodd October 23, 2016
- WEDDING: Nichols/Moss October 23, 2016
- Houlka hosts senior assembly October 22, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago