Adult learner scholarships offered at ICC
From press reports
FULTON/TUPELO – Adult learners who will attend classes at Itawamba Community College during the 2014 spring semester and who have not been enrolled in college for the previous two years have an opportunity until Jan. 13 to apply for a new incentive scholarship.
The scholarship is designed to provide an incentive for new or returning students, age 23 or older, not enrolled in college for the previous two years to enroll in classes and pursue a degree.
The scholarship provides half-tuition for one semester. Criteria for selection include Mississippi resident, enrollment in a minimum of six semester hours, meeting admission requirements and in good standing with ICC.
A limited number of scholarships will be awarded. The scholarship cannot be combined with other ICC institutional scholarships.
To apply, those interested must complete an Adult Learner Incentive Scholarship application, which is available in the Student Affairs offices on both the Fulton and Tupelo campuses; on ICC’s website, www.iccms.edu or by calling (662) 862-8254. Applicants must also complete the Federal Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) before the scholarship deadline.
For more information, contact Will Bunch at 662-862-8254 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Flywheel to spin Friday, Saturday September 23, 2016
- AP PREP POLL: Houston ranked 5th in 4A September 27, 2016
- Houlka student earns MASS scholarship September 28, 2016
- Chieftains fight to the finish September 28, 2016
- East Webster rolls over South Pontotoc September 28, 2016
- Flywheel Festival filled with fall fun September 29, 2016
- District 4-4A football standings September 29, 2016
- Winning streak September 29, 2016
- Houston Homecoming Queen September 29, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Made in Chickasaw September 29, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago