Adult learner scholarships offered at ICC
From press reports
FULTON/TUPELO – Adult learners who will attend classes at Itawamba Community College during the 2014 spring semester and who have not been enrolled in college for the previous two years have an opportunity until Jan. 13 to apply for a new incentive scholarship.
The scholarship is designed to provide an incentive for new or returning students, age 23 or older, not enrolled in college for the previous two years to enroll in classes and pursue a degree.
The scholarship provides half-tuition for one semester. Criteria for selection include Mississippi resident, enrollment in a minimum of six semester hours, meeting admission requirements and in good standing with ICC.
A limited number of scholarships will be awarded. The scholarship cannot be combined with other ICC institutional scholarships.
To apply, those interested must complete an Adult Learner Incentive Scholarship application, which is available in the Student Affairs offices on both the Fulton and Tupelo campuses; on ICC’s website, www.iccms.edu or by calling (662) 862-8254. Applicants must also complete the Federal Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) before the scholarship deadline.
For more information, contact Will Bunch at 662-862-8254 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Man falls from Houston Airport tower January 19, 2017
- HISD refines drug testing policy January 20, 2017
- Girl Scout cookies are on sale January 15, 2017
- Body found in Chickasaw County January 19, 2017
- Qualifying begins for city elections January 19, 2017
- Area crappie gathering in big schools. January 21, 2017
- TONY COOK: Let’s pray for our schools January 21, 2017
- ICC Fall graduates named January 21, 2017
- Wilson stepping down at East Webster January 20, 2017
- FLOYD INGRAM: Time for a change January 20, 2017
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago