Chickasaw students selected to Who’s Who
BOONEVILLE – 105 Northeast Mississippi Community College students have been nominated to Who’s Who Among Students In American Junior Colleges.
Who’s Who Among Students In American Junior Colleges is a national honors program. Each year, Northeast nominates students who exemplify outstanding participation and leadership in academics, extracurricular activities, and community service.
Qualifications for selection include a minimum GPA of 3.0 and involvement in extra-curricular and community activities.
Students are nominated by administrators, faculty or staff.
Nominated this year from the readership area are:
– Hillary Baird of Houston
– Andi Houser of Houston
– Elizabeth Moore of Okolona
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- EDITORIAL: Shop local December 1, 2016
- Okolona addresses radio concerns December 5, 2016
- Fuller named to 2016 NMMC All Star Team December 5, 2016
- Locals named to ICC Workforce Council December 5, 2016
- Rinehart enters Kappa Delta Pi December 5, 2016
- Chickasaw dodges storm December 8, 2016
- Chickasaw burn ban lifted December 8, 2016
- SPORTS ROUNDUP: Prescott earns NCAA honor December 7, 2016
- Fatal fire in Okolona December 7, 2016
- The men in charge December 7, 2016
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago