MEMPHIS – Quinton Reid Inmon, 80, died Sunday, Dec. 8, 2013, at Methodist Hospital South in Memphis. He was born Jan. 11, 1933, in Sarepta. He was a retired business owner and a Baptist. He was a veteran of the U.S. Army.
Services will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 11, at Parker Memorial Funeral Home Chapel in Bruce with Bro. Robert Earl Alexander officiating. Burial will be in Spring Hill Cemetery at Randolph.
Survivors include one daughter, Melinda Inmon Green (Sean‚ of Tarpon Springs, Fla.; special friend, Clara Nipp of Memphis; two sisters, Dorothy Markman and Shirley Carter (Ron), both of Merritt Island, Fla. one brother, Jerry Inmon (Shelia) of Bruce; and a host of nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents, John Wesley Inmon and Dorothy Dale Harwell Inmon.
Visitation will be from noon to service time Wednesday at the funeral home.
For online condolences, visit www.parkermemorialfuneralhomes.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- GWENDOLYN PEARSON: Tourism tax and internet service March 26, 2017
- Houston seeks to climb the mountain March 22, 2017
- DAR honors two with history awards March 26, 2017
- CARA CHISOLM: Get involved in your Library March 26, 2017
- FLOYD INGRAM: All politics is local March 27, 2017
- Okolona man held in Shannon shooting March 28, 2017
- POLITICAL ANNOUNCEMENTS March 28, 2017
- Orientation leaders named March 28, 2017
- Okolona excluded from Chickasaw, Houston merger March 28, 2017
- Old Waverly to host Women’s Amateur March 28, 2017
- Patricia Burgess Cossey: This is to address the Tourism Tax. I recently hea...
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago