MEMPHIS – Quinton Reid Inmon, 80, died Sunday, Dec. 8, 2013, at Methodist Hospital South in Memphis. He was born Jan. 11, 1933, in Sarepta. He was a retired business owner and a Baptist. He was a veteran of the U.S. Army.
Services will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 11, at Parker Memorial Funeral Home Chapel in Bruce with Bro. Robert Earl Alexander officiating. Burial will be in Spring Hill Cemetery at Randolph.
Survivors include one daughter, Melinda Inmon Green (Sean‚ of Tarpon Springs, Fla.; special friend, Clara Nipp of Memphis; two sisters, Dorothy Markman and Shirley Carter (Ron), both of Merritt Island, Fla. one brother, Jerry Inmon (Shelia) of Bruce; and a host of nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents, John Wesley Inmon and Dorothy Dale Harwell Inmon.
Visitation will be from noon to service time Wednesday at the funeral home.
For online condolences, visit www.parkermemorialfuneralhomes.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- SONNY SCOTT: Religion, politics and my wife’s birthday December 3, 2016
- ICC Band Chickasaw December 6, 2016
- Spencer named HHS Student of Month December 7, 2016
- Bulldogs make St. Petersburg Bowl December 7, 2016
- Houston falters against Cal. City December 7, 2016
- HUES names Students of the Week December 9, 2016
- Area students graduate ICC December 9, 2016
- Tis the season to recycle December 9, 2016
- Food For Families drop off is Friday December 8, 2016
- Chickasaw dodges storm December 8, 2016
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago