PITTSBORO – Daniel Lee “”Little Dan”” Hardin, 41, died Thursday, Dec. 12, 2013, at Calhoun Health Services Hospital in Calhoun City. He was born May 16, 1972, in Oxford.
He was a 1990 graduate of Bruce High School and a member of Poplar Springs Baptist Church.
Services will be at 3 p.m. Friday, Dec. 13, at Parker Memorial Funeral Home Chapel in Bruce. Bro. Benny Hill will officiate, and Bro. James Taylor will assist. Burial will be in Poplar Springs Cemetery at Vardaman.
Survivors include his wife, Christina Renee Sexton Hardin of Pittsboro; his parents, Myra Swanson Sullivan of Bruce and Dan Carrol Hardin (Donna) of Bruce; one son, Dan Michael “”Mickey”” Hardin of Pittsboro; two stepdaughters, Shelby Knox and Hannah Knox, both of Starkville; three sisters, Tonya (Jerry) Wilburn of Water Valley, Dana Parker (Toby) of Big Creek and Carolyn Hardin of Bruce; and his grandmothers, Goldie Hardin of Pittsboro and Kathleen Swanson of Houlka.
He was preceded in death by his grandfathers, H.L. Hardin and Royce Swanson.
Pallbearers will be Bobby Joe Hardin, Toby Parker, Bobby Sexton, Jeff Sullivan, Earl Swanson and Jerry Wilburn. Honorary pallbearers will be Jason Dye, Dustin Hardin, Trey Hardin, Brian Hughes and Scott Ledbetter.
Visitation will be from noon to 3 p.m. Friday at the funeral home.
Memorials may be made to The American Diabetic Association, 161 S. Coley Road, Tupelo, MS 38801.
For online condolences visit www.parkermemorialfuneralhomes.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Sundancer crosses 2016 Solar Car Challenge finish line July 23, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Support for Solar Car July 22, 2016
- Cunningham earns ICC scholarship July 25, 2016
- ETHAN TURNER: A note to the fans July 26, 2016
- Weston Reed Foundation to offer free physicals July 26, 2016
- Houlka’s Tyreque Reed name Legion MVP July 28, 2016
- County, city seek road costs for three streets July 28, 2016
- ICC valedictorian, salutatorian scholars named. July 27, 2016
- Mississippi Showcase features local baseball talent July 27, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: Solar racers make us Houston proud July 27, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago