BECKER – Caroline Jean Harvey Carlisle, 67, died Saturday, Dec. 14, 2013, at UAB Hospital in Birmingham. Born Dec. 4, 1946, in Tupelo, she was a daughter of James Clifford and Daisy Cockran Harvey.
She graduated from Calhoun City Schools, and she married Billy Herbert Carlisle in 1994. She had worked for Penthouse Furniture Manufacturing, and she was retired from Foamex. She was of the Baptist faith, and she enjoyed collecting ceramics, gardening, camping and traveling.
A celebration of life service will be 11 a.m. Monday, Dec. 16, at E.E. Pickle Funeral Home Chapel in Amory with Bro. Lloyd Minor officiating. Burial will be in Greenbrier Cemetery.
Survivors include her husband, Herbert Carlisle of Becker; three sons, Cliff Blaylock (Lori) of Oxford, John Paul Blaylock (Melanie) of Mooreville and Philip Blaylock (Pam) of Gulfport; one stepdaughter, Angie Weaver (Troy) of Amory; one stepson, Chad Carlisle (Marissa )of Golden; and 13 grandchildren, Taylor, Isabella, Jessica, Whitnye, Madison, Abbey, Emalee, Seth, Sawyer, Charlie, Jonathan, Max and Zack.
She was preceded in death by her parents; and one sister, Retia Walley.
Pallbearers will be Rick McGregor, Stacy Walley, Seth Weaver, Sawyer Weaver, Taylor Blaylock and Josh Carlisle.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home and will continue until service time on Monday.
Condolences may be expressed at eepicklefuneralhome.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Sundancer crosses 2016 Solar Car Challenge finish line July 23, 2016
- Homegrown and Houston proud July 23, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Testing our schoolsEDITORIAL: Testing our schools July 27, 2016
- Sundancer finishes first, again July 27, 2016
- Dr. Darrick Whitfield: Don’t be a slacker! July 27, 2016
- Tending to business July 30, 2016
- Praying for peace and unity July 30, 2016
- Okolona trustees approve summer programs July 29, 2016
- Houlka’s Tyreque Reed name Legion MVP July 28, 2016
- County, city seek road costs for three streets July 28, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago