BRUCE – Bobby Joe Clements, 62, died Friday, Jan. 3, 2014, at Calhoun Health Services in Calhoun City. He was born Jan. 4, 1951, in Bruce.
He was a graduate of Bruce High School and a graduate of the University of Mississippi with a bachelors degree. He retired from Kellwood Co., were he served as supervisor of marketing. He was a member of Parker Baptist Church and served as a deacon. He was the son of Joe Tom Clements and Emogene Rogers Clements.
Services will be 2 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 5, at Parker Memorial Funeral Home Chapel with Bro. Paul Morris officiating and Bro. Steve Poindexter delivering the eulogy. Burial will be in Parker Cemetery in Bruce. Parker Memorial Funeral Homes, Inc. of Bruce is in charge of arrangements.
He is survived by his wife, Peggy Melton Clements; one sister, Shirley Clements Hughes; and one niece, Tiffany J. Hughes, all of Bruce.
Pallbearers will be Josh Bennett, Keith Camp, Jeremiah Dunn, Josh Morgan, Jeff Patton, Kevin Purdon, Gene Redwine and Ricky Joe White.
Honorary pallbearers are Leon Floyd, Lynn Hardy, Robert Melton, Les Morgan, Stephen Morgan, William Morgan and Thomas Morris.
In lieu of Flowers, memorials maybe made to the Parker Baptist Church Building Fund, c/o Cathy Poindexter, 1228 Highway 32 W, Water Valley, MS 38965.
Online condolences maybe made at www.parkermemorialfuneralhomes.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Houlka reviews preliminary test scores October 21, 2016
- MSU names Summer 2016 graduates October 25, 2016
- Collision kills two near Vardaman October 25, 2016
- AP POLL: Mississippi High School Football Rankings, Oct. 25 October 25, 2016
- Toppers ready for Noxubee October 25, 2016
- Moving day at the Museum October 28, 2016
- Houlka aldermen hold budget hearing October 27, 2016
- County formally amends 2016 budget October 27, 2016
- Louisville edges Toppers October 27, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Red Ribbon Week October 26, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago