HOUSTON – Estus Owen Honeycutt, 80, died Wednesday, Jan. 8, 2014, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. He was born Feb. 18, 1933, to Homer Cecil Honeycutt and Lillie Bell McCain Honeycutt.
He was a member and deacon of Faith Bible Church in Houston.
Services will be at 2 p.m. Friday, Jan. 10, at Faith Bible Church with Bro. Johnny Cherry officiating. Burial will be at Chickasaw Memorial Gardens Cemetery. Memorial Funeral Home of Houston is in charge of the arrangements.
He is survived by his two daughters, Patricia Winsett (Dale) of Vardaman and Brenda Cherry (Johnny) of Maben; two sons, Curtis Honeycutt (LeAnn) of Germantown Tenn., and Allen Honeycutt of Forrest City, Ark.; six grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; and two great-great-grandchildren.
He is preceded in death by his parents, Homer and Lillie Honeycutt; his wife, Orlene LaMae McQuary Honeycutt; and two daughters, Teresa Honeycutt High and Vicki Honeycutt Hodnett.
Pallbearers will be Jake Spears, George Knox, Larry Dunn, James Chenautt, Dewayne Weaver, Buddy Lester, Paul Whitt and Jimmy Houser.
The body will lie in repose at the church from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday.
For online condolences visit www.memorialfuneralhomehouston.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- What color is homelessness? October 22, 2016
- Lady Toppers close successful season October 26, 2016
- Woman dies in Natchez Trace accident October 26, 2016
- Houlka fights to end against Biggersville October 26, 2016
- Red Ribbon Week October 26, 2016
- Friday’s playoff picture October 28, 2016
- Pink Ribbon Fall 5K winners October 28, 2016
- Chris Jones featured on billboards October 28, 2016
- Molly May offers smiles, scarves, hope October 28, 2016
- Moving day at the Museum October 28, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago