Man struck by vehicle on Highway 32
Gary D. Gann, 25, of Bruce, was walking east on Highway 32 when an east-bound Jeep Laredo, driven by a 17-year-old male from Bruce, struck him.
Gann was pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver of the Jeep was transported to the North Mississippi Medical Center in Calhoun, where he was treated and released for minor injuries.
The accident is still under investigation by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
- 3-year-old severely injured in Itawamba crash
- Explosion leaves Mississippi biodiesel plant in flames
- Fire still burning at Miss. biodiesel plant
- No injuries reported in explosion, fire at New Albany, Miss. bio-diesel facility; firefighters can’t get close enough (video)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Getting a good start at school July 24, 2016
- Sundancer finishes first, again July 27, 2016
- Dr. Darrick Whitfield: Don’t be a slacker! July 27, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: Solar racers make us Houston proud July 27, 2016
- Mississippi Showcase features local baseball talent July 27, 2016
- Tending to business July 30, 2016
- Praying for peace and unity July 30, 2016
- Okolona trustees approve summer programs July 29, 2016
- Houlka’s Tyreque Reed name Legion MVP July 28, 2016
- County, city seek road costs for three streets July 28, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago