GUNTOWN – Anniston Jade Harlow, 3-years-old, passed away Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2014, at LeBonheur Children’s Medical Center from injuries sustained in an automobile accident on Sunday, Jan. 12, 2014. She was born May 8, 2010, to Spencer Harlow and Mikki Smith.
She was a sassy, high spirited little girl who always had a sweet smile on her face. She was very appreciative of anything she received. She loved watching cartoons but hated commercials. She was a fan of Minnie Mouse and loved the colors pink and purple. Her sense of humor and loving attitude will be greatly missed by all who knew her.
Services will be at 3 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 26, at The Jefferson Street Chapel of W.E. Pegues with Bro. David Blackwell officiating. Graveside services will follow.
Those left to honor her memories include her parents, Spencer Harlow of Fulton and Mikki Smith of Guntown; one brother, Cohen Rhett Smith of the home; her maternal grandparents, Davye Grissom (Wesley) of Hattiesburg and Morris Smith (Treasia) of Houlka; her paternal grandparents, Penny Westmoreland (Daniel) of Saltillo and Tim Harlow of Mantachie; maternal great-grandparents, Mickey Smith, Richard Traywick (Tammy), Tommye Willberg (Mike); paternal great-grandparents, Bobby and Ann Repult and Elwanda McDonald; and a host of aunts, uncles and cousins.
She was preceded in death by her maternal great-grandmother, Juanita Smith; her paternal great-grandfather, Roy Lee Wigginton.
Pallbearers, who will wear pink in her honor, will be Cameron Conwill, Eddie Conwill, Bobby Morris, Brandon Steele, Michael Rhodes and Patrick Wigginton.
Honorary pallbearers will be Martin Barron and Patrick Westmoreland.
Visitation will be 3 to 7 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home.
Expressions of sympathy may be left at www.peguesfuneralhome.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Dendy’s named Man, Woman of the Year July 17, 2016
- Nabors named top home improvement store in state July 18, 2016
- Tiny Houses July 16, 2016
- Houston’s Kinard honored by PTK July 21, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Support for Solar Car July 22, 2016
- Sundancer crosses 2016 Solar Car Challenge finish line July 23, 2016
- Please clean up the Carnegie Library July 23, 2016
- SONNY SCOTT: Real men rise above the status quo July 23, 2016
- Homegrown and Houston proud July 23, 2016
- ICC registration underway July 22, 2016
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...
- LindaWando390: Valuable article , Speaking of which , if one has ...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago