COFFEEVILLE – Lorie Jeane Adams, 69, died Friday, Jan. 24, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center. She was born Dec. 21, 1944, in Milwaukee, Wis. She was a homemaker and a former secretary.
Services will be 2 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 28, at Parker Memorial Funeral Home Chapel in Bruce with Bro. J.R. Eaton officiating. Burial will be in Clear Springs Cemetery in Coffeeville. Parker Memorial Funeral Home of Bruce is in charge of arrangements.
Survivors include daughter, Stacy Tatum (Ken) of Pittsboro; son, Chris Baker (Tracy) of Menifee, Calif.; sister, Jane Zettler of Lake Forest, Calif.; two brothers, Jack Hundertmark of Brighton, Mich. and Bobby Hundertmark of Tempe, Ariz.; four grandchildren, Dwight Tatum (Kayla), Cheyenne Tatum, Mystei Tatum and Caleb Baker; and two great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents, Henry Hundetrmark and Lucille Kloth Hundetmark; a grandson, Seth Baker; and a special friend, Jim “Fuzz” Ellis.
Visitation will be from noon until 2 p.m. prior to service Tuesday at the funeral home.
For online condolences, visit www.parkermemorialfuneralhomes.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Man falls from Houston Airport tower January 19, 2017
- HISD refines drug testing policy January 20, 2017
- Girl Scout cookies are on sale January 15, 2017
- Body found in Chickasaw County January 19, 2017
- Qualifying begins for city elections January 19, 2017
- Area crappie gathering in big schools. January 21, 2017
- TONY COOK: Let’s pray for our schools January 21, 2017
- ICC Fall graduates named January 21, 2017
- Wilson stepping down at East Webster January 20, 2017
- FLOYD INGRAM: Time for a change January 20, 2017
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago