ICC cheer tryouts in April
Male and female cheerleader tryouts have been scheduled for 3 p.m., April 17, at Itawamba Community College.
Tryouts will include the 2014-15 coed cheer squad and mascot, Chief Winnemaw.
All participants are required to attend two of the three sessions offered. One session consists of two days of clinics and participants are required to attend at least four days of clinics.
Clinics are scheduled for 3 p.m. on March 5 and 6, March 19 and 20 and March 26 and 27 in the Fitness Center gym at the Fulton Campus.
Cost of the clinics is $30 for two sessions or $40 for all three sessions.
Requirements for male and female cheer tryouts include cheer and ICC fight song, both taught at clinics, five partner stunts and one optional stunt. Tumbling and tumbling pass are optional.
Females are required to submit a letter of recommendation from their high school cheer coach and males must submit a letter from a high school coach or teacher.
Mascot tryouts include attend at least two clinic sessions and one-to-two-minute skit using music and props.
Tryouts are closed to the public.
An online application and questionnaire are available at http://www.letsgoicc.com/recruits/Cheerleading_Questionnaire.
For more information, contact Dr. Bronson Prochaska at email@example.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Lisa Voyles
- Houlka Cornbread Festival set for Oct. 8 August 17, 2016
- JASON BROOKS: CDF thanks picnic area donors August 21, 2016
- HUES names Students of the Week August 21, 2016
- Houston hammering out employee handbook August 22, 2016
- Houlka aldermen briefed on annexation August 22, 2016
- Associate Degrees awarded at ICC for Spring 2016 August 24, 2016
- Lady Hilltoppers down East Webster, 2-1 August 24, 2016
- Houlka buys body cams for PD August 24, 2016
- Okolona man in custody after high speed chase August 23, 2016
- Crime victims get $3.7 million in compensation August 23, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago