ICC soccer tryouts Feb. 9
ICC head soccer coach Mike Sullivan announced Sunday, Feb. 9 as the tryout date for the upcoming 2014 Lady Indians and Indians soccer teams.
Tryouts for the women’s squad will be from 2 to 3 p.m. while tryouts for the 2013 MACJC North Division champion men’s team will go from 3 to 4 p.m. at the ICC Soccer Complex located near the Davis Event Center and Eaton Field on the Fulton campus.
The tryouts are open to all high school graduates with NJCAA eligibility and have not signed a National Letter of Intent to play or are currently playing at another community or junior college.
Participants are responsible for bringing their own shin guards along with cleats and indoor soccer shoes in case of inclement weather. Interested individuals are required to arrive no less than 15 minutes early to fill out the appropriate paperwork.
For more information call Coach Sullivan at 662-862-8124 or Coach Cody Carson at 662-862-8125.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Lisa Voyles
- One county courthouse discussed in Okolona October 17, 2016
- Number 8! October 20, 2016
- Houlka reviews preliminary test scores October 21, 2016
- Pilot Club to host pageant October 21, 2016
- WEEK 10: High School Football Previews October 21, 2016
- JAY HUGHES: The killing of public education October 23, 2016
- NANCY LOOME: Lawmakers “examine” MAEP funding October 23, 2016
- BIRTH: Kinsely Brooke Dodd October 23, 2016
- WEDDING: Nichols/Moss October 23, 2016
- Houlka hosts senior assembly October 22, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago