MATHISTON – Barbara Ann Perry Aycock, 68, died Sunday, Feb. 9, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She was born Feb. 26, 1945, in Choctaw County. She was a retired teacher and counselor. She was a member of Chester Baptist Church.
Services will be at 1 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 13, at Chester Baptist Church with the Rev. Rob Faulk and the Rev. David Smith officiating. Burial will be in Mt. Nebo Cemetery near Ackerman. Coleman Funeral Home of Ackerman is in charge of arrangements.
Survivors include her husband, John Edwin Aycock; sons, John Marc Aycock of Ripley, Jonathan Keith Aycock of Mathiston, Robert Stephan Aycock of Grenada; daughters, Maria Aycock of Grenada and Dr. Monica Ann Ballard of Ripley; a brother, Kenneth Perry of Ackerman; four grandchildren, Zachary Seth Decker, Allie Brooke Decker, Micah Zane Ballard and Alex Ballard; one niece, Miranda Michelle Perry; and one nephew, James Donald Perry.
She was preceded in death by her parents, James Terrell and Ila Mae Edwards Perry.
The family suggests memorials may be made to Le Bonheur Children’s Medical Center.
Visitation will be at Chester Baptist Church from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday and from 11 a.m. to service time Thursday.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- WEDDING: Kelly/Moore February 19, 2017
- Correctional Facility revenue reviewed February 23, 2017
- FLOYD INGRAM: Looking at the future February 23, 2017
- Growing our future with AEST February 23, 2017
- Extension gives out 1,800 trees February 24, 2017
- JUANITA HORSTMAN: No peace or hope without Christ February 26, 2017
- Lady Hilltoppers ready for more February 25, 2017
- MDWFP crappie regulation being enforced February 25, 2017
- GLENN MOLLETTE: Hard work, right living equals singing, dancing February 25, 2017
- A Day Without Immigrants felt in Vardaman February 25, 2017
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago