MATHISTON – Barbara Ann Perry Aycock, 68, died Sunday, Feb. 9, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She was born Feb. 26, 1945, in Choctaw County. She was a retired teacher and counselor. She was a member of Chester Baptist Church.
Services will be at 1 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 13, at Chester Baptist Church with the Rev. Rob Faulk and the Rev. David Smith officiating. Burial will be in Mt. Nebo Cemetery near Ackerman. Coleman Funeral Home of Ackerman is in charge of arrangements.
Survivors include her husband, John Edwin Aycock; sons, John Marc Aycock of Ripley, Jonathan Keith Aycock of Mathiston, Robert Stephan Aycock of Grenada; daughters, Maria Aycock of Grenada and Dr. Monica Ann Ballard of Ripley; a brother, Kenneth Perry of Ackerman; four grandchildren, Zachary Seth Decker, Allie Brooke Decker, Micah Zane Ballard and Alex Ballard; one niece, Miranda Michelle Perry; and one nephew, James Donald Perry.
She was preceded in death by her parents, James Terrell and Ila Mae Edwards Perry.
The family suggests memorials may be made to Le Bonheur Children’s Medical Center.
Visitation will be at Chester Baptist Church from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday and from 11 a.m. to service time Thursday.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Okolona tightens city policies April 18, 2017
- Man convicted in Okolona shooting April 21, 2017
- Lifecore book drive says thank you April 21, 2017
- GLENN MOLETTE: America and shooting back April 22, 2017
- TEACHER OF THE WEEK! April 22, 2017
- Principal John Ellison honored by state April 24, 2017
- Houston correcting SPED complaints April 24, 2017
- Dollar General Ribbon Cutting April 23, 2017
- Certified Nurse Assistance Class seeks applicants April 23, 2017
- WEDDING: Stone/Fisackerly April 23, 2017
- Winford White: I totally disagree with your schools consolidation...
- Winford White: That is good News for Okolona. Or shall we say, it...
- Winford White: I strongly agree! if someone can afford to pay a T...
- Winford White: Keep up the good works Chickasaw County because th...
- Winford White: Winford White, CPC - Winford's Consulting : It is...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago