Veola Jones Cooperwood
OKOLONA – Services for Veola Jones Cooperwood, 73, will be at 12:30 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 15, at Snowtown United Methodist Church. Pastor Henry Jean will officiate. Williams Memorial of Okolona is in charge of arrangements.
She was born June 2, 1934, to Elmore Jones and Eola Pack Jones. She was a member of Snowtown United Methodist Church, a Sunday school teacher and president of the Usher Board.
She is survived by her husband, Haywood Cooperwood of Okolona; three daughters, Jan Brinkers (Otis) of Tupelo, Kimberly Williams of Shannon and Ursula Cooperwood of Okolona; one son, Haywood Eriv Cooperwood (Marquita) of Tupelo; one sister, Bonnie Jean Williams of Booneville; and 15 grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents; four brothers; and two sisters.
Visitation will be from 4 to 6 p.m. Friday with a wake from 6 to 7 p.m. Friday at the funeral home.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- MHSAA reclassifications announced November 28, 2016
- Dr. Willis named AAN Fellow December 2, 2016
- Hunter orange strictly enforced December 2, 2016
- SONNY SCOTT: Religion, politics and my wife’s birthday December 3, 2016
- Houlka Thanksgiving December 3, 2016
- Okolona addresses radio concerns December 5, 2016
- County discusses CCRCC contract December 5, 2016
- JAY HUGHES: Are schools worth fighting for? December 4, 2016
- Locals named ICC Foundation scholars December 4, 2016
- DAVID HORN: We the people have voted for change December 4, 2016
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago