Fishing rodeo schedule online now
The Mississippi Department of Wildlife, Fisheries, and Parks (MDWFP) has finalized the 2014 Youth Fishing Rodeo schedule. Fishing rodeos are open to youth ages 15 and under. The schedule will be published in the March-April edition of Mississippi Outdoors magazine and can be found online at www.mdwfp.com under the Education and Outreach tab of the Fishing and Boating page.
“We are very excited about this year’s season,” said Youth Rodeo Coordinator, Sherry Hazelwood. “We have 45 rodeos scheduled that will be held across the state from J. P. Coleman State Park in Northeast Mississippi to the City of Biloxi on the Gulf Coast. Our rodeos offer quality fishing experiences for young anglers in a controlled and safe environment. The locations are well stocked with catfish to make it easier for children to catch fish, plus rodeos are a great way for families to spend quality time together.”
Fishing rodeos dates, locations, and times are subject to change. Updates will be posted on the MDWFP website.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Lisa Voyles
- Nabors named top home improvement store in state July 18, 2016
- Sundancer crosses 2016 Solar Car Challenge finish line July 23, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: Giving your very best July 18, 2016
- Homegrown and Houston proud July 23, 2016
- SONNY SCOTT: Real men rise above the status quo July 23, 2016
- Cunningham earns ICC scholarship July 25, 2016
- Shearer-Richardson announces expansion July 25, 2016
- Authorities seek suspects in two shootings July 25, 2016
- Fire burns Thorn home Sunday July 25, 2016
- Scott, Hardin honored by ICC July 24, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago