COFFEEVILLE – James Earl “Jimmy” Morgan, 52, died Tuesday, March 11, 2014, at his home. He was born April 1, 1961, in Lambert, the son of Delma Earl Morgan and Janice Steed Lafayette. He was a self-employed roofer.
Survivors include one daughter, Cecily Nicole Haley of Big Creek; one son, James Chase Morgan of Oxford; his mother, Janice Steed Lafayette of Calhoun City; three sisters, Pamela Knight of Calhoun City, Wauwease Maurine Johnson of Randolph and Marie Hughes of Tunica; one brother, Rodney Wayne Morgan of Calhoun City; and three grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his father, Delma Earl Morgan.
Services will be at 1 p.m. Thursday, March 13, at Pryor Funeral Home Chapel in Calhoun City. The Rev. Jimmy Vance and the Rev. John Warren will officiate. Burial will be in New Providence Cemetery at Derma.
Pallbearers will be Rodney Morgan, Joseph Johnson, Bill Logan, Allen Fisk, Jamie Bevill, Chase Morgan and Kerry Laird.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday at Pryor Funeral Home.
Online condolences can be left at pryorfuneralhome.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Getting a good start at school July 24, 2016
- Sundancer finishes first, again July 27, 2016
- Dr. Darrick Whitfield: Don’t be a slacker! July 27, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: Solar racers make us Houston proud July 27, 2016
- Mississippi Showcase features local baseball talent July 27, 2016
- Tending to business July 30, 2016
- Praying for peace and unity July 30, 2016
- Okolona trustees approve summer programs July 29, 2016
- Houlka’s Tyreque Reed name Legion MVP July 28, 2016
- County, city seek road costs for three streets July 28, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago