WOODLAND – Annie Lou Voyles Criddle, 55, died Sunday, March 30, 2014, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. She was born Oct. 28, 1958, in Vardaman to Otha Voyles and Betty Lou Brassfield Voyles.
She was a homemaker and a member of Church of the Nazarene.
Survivors include three daughters, Jennifer Bevil of Houston, Angie Mooneyham of Calhoun City and Linda (Chris) Easley of Calhoun City; her mother, Betty Lou Voyles of Eupora; a special friend, Ronnie Huffman of Woodland; two sisters, Betty Jean Criddle and Melissa McDonald, both of Calhoun City; one brother, Otha Voyles Jr. of Calhoun City; and 10 grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her father and one brother.
Services will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday, April 2, at Clarkston Baptist Church in Webster County. Bro. Robert Alexander will officiate. Burial will be in Clarkston Cemetery. Pryor Funeral Home of Calhoun City is in charge of arrangements.
Pallbearers will be Dustin Bevil, Austin Bevil, Jamie Bevil, Danny Bevil, Clayton Criddle, Richard Boland and Billy McNeese.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Pryor Funeral Home. The body will lie in repose at the church one hour prior to service.
Online condolences can be left at Pryorfuneralhome.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- GWENDOLYN PEARSON: Tourism tax and internet service March 26, 2017
- EDITORIAL Severe Weather Awareness Week March 23, 2017
- Starkville man killed in shootout after fleeing officers March 27, 2017
- Old Waverly to host Women’s Amateur March 28, 2017
- Okolona excluded from Chickasaw, Houston merger March 28, 2017
- EDITORIAL: Getting ready March 29, 2017
- Houston, Okolona host banquets March 29, 2017
- Rally! Rally! Rally! March 29, 2017
- Wildcats blanked by Smithville March 29, 2017
- Next stop! Final Four in Dallas March 29, 2017
- Patricia Burgess Cossey: This is to address the Tourism Tax. I recently hea...
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago