Mr. and Mrs. Mitchell Alford of Houston are proud to announce the engagement of their daughter, Miss Haley Dianne Peel, to Mr. Brandon Gray Hardin of Belzoni.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Jimmy Peel and the late Mr. and Mrs. Curtis Alford of Houston.
A 2000 graduate of Houston High School, Miss Peel received her Cosmetology degree in 2000 from Vaughn’s Beauty School. From there, she went on to work at The French Twist and The Red Door Salon in Starkville. Then in 2008, she began to pursue a career in nursing. She received her Associate’s Degree in 2010 and her Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing in 2011 from The Mississippi University for Women. She is currently completing her Master’s in Nursing from The University of Alabama-Birmingham. She is currently employed at Neurology Consultants in Tupelo.
The prospective groom is the son of Mr. Marty Hardin and Ms. Marie Hardin of Belzoni. He is the grandson of Mrs. Jimmie Lou Domino and the late Mr. Samuel Domino. He is also the grandson of Mrs. Colleen Hardin and the late Mr. H.W. Hardin.
A 2001 graduate of Humphreys Academy, Mr. Hardin received his Bachelor’s degree in Agronomy with emphasis on Golf and Sports Turf Management from Mississippi State University in 2006. He is currently employed at Mississippi State University as the Assistant Superintendent of Sports Turf.
The couple will exchange their vows on Saturday, June 7, 2014 at 7:00 pm at The Poorhouse Barn in Starkville.
All close friends and relatives are invited to attend.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Sundancer crosses 2016 Solar Car Challenge finish line July 23, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Support for Solar Car July 22, 2016
- Cunningham earns ICC scholarship July 25, 2016
- ETHAN TURNER: A note to the fans July 26, 2016
- Weston Reed Foundation to offer free physicals July 26, 2016
- Okolona trustees approve summer programs July 29, 2016
- Houlka’s Tyreque Reed name Legion MVP July 28, 2016
- County, city seek road costs for three streets July 28, 2016
- ICC valedictorian, salutatorian scholars named. July 27, 2016
- Mississippi Showcase features local baseball talent July 27, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago