Mr. and Mrs. Mitchell Alford of Houston are proud to announce the engagement of their daughter, Miss Haley Dianne Peel, to Mr. Brandon Gray Hardin of Belzoni.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Jimmy Peel and the late Mr. and Mrs. Curtis Alford of Houston.
A 2000 graduate of Houston High School, Miss Peel received her Cosmetology degree in 2000 from Vaughn’s Beauty School. From there, she went on to work at The French Twist and The Red Door Salon in Starkville. Then in 2008, she began to pursue a career in nursing. She received her Associate’s Degree in 2010 and her Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing in 2011 from The Mississippi University for Women. She is currently completing her Master’s in Nursing from The University of Alabama-Birmingham. She is currently employed at Neurology Consultants in Tupelo.
The prospective groom is the son of Mr. Marty Hardin and Ms. Marie Hardin of Belzoni. He is the grandson of Mrs. Jimmie Lou Domino and the late Mr. Samuel Domino. He is also the grandson of Mrs. Colleen Hardin and the late Mr. H.W. Hardin.
A 2001 graduate of Humphreys Academy, Mr. Hardin received his Bachelor’s degree in Agronomy with emphasis on Golf and Sports Turf Management from Mississippi State University in 2006. He is currently employed at Mississippi State University as the Assistant Superintendent of Sports Turf.
The couple will exchange their vows on Saturday, June 7, 2014 at 7:00 pm at The Poorhouse Barn in Starkville.
All close friends and relatives are invited to attend.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Okolona battles but nipped by Wolverines October 19, 2016
- WEDDING: Nichols/Moss October 23, 2016
- BIRTH: Kinsely Brooke Dodd October 23, 2016
- NANCY LOOME: Lawmakers “examine” MAEP funding October 23, 2016
- JAY HUGHES: The killing of public education October 23, 2016
- Toppers ready for Noxubee October 25, 2016
- AP POLL: Mississippi High School Football Rankings, Oct. 25 October 25, 2016
- Collision kills two near Vardaman October 25, 2016
- MSU names Summer 2016 graduates October 25, 2016
- Smithville rolls over Vardaman October 25, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago