BRUCE – Patricia Ann Faul Clements, 75, died Sunday, April 13, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She was born March 31, 1939, in Oswego, Ill. She was a homemaker and a retired employee of Glenn Slacks. She attended Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church.
She was preceded in death by her parents, Thomas Faul and Viviana Wilson Faul; a sister, Elnora Stewart; and two brothers, Lloyd Faul and Jerry Faul.
Services will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday, April 16, at Parker Memorial Funeral Home Chapel in Bruce with Bro. Will Turner officiating. Burial will be in Memory Memorial Garden in Bruce.
She is survived by her husband, Larry Clements of Bruce; daughter, RayeAnne Stark (Jamie) of Smithville and Alisa Smallwood (Ricky) of Bruce; son, Wayne Clements (Jennifer) of Ecru; two sisters, Kenlyn Faul of Oswego, Ill., and Lois Pahlman of Florida; two brothers, Merrill Faul (Pat) of Parkersburg, W.Va., and Dennis Faul (Brenda) of Solon Springs, Wis.; six grandchildren, Ben Stark and AdreAnne Stark of Smithville, Nic Clements and Addison Clements of Ecru, Will Turner (Morgan) of Bruce, Darrell Smallwood (Kristan) of Bruce; five great-grandchildren; and special friends, Troy and Pam Moore, Thomas and Brandy Moore, and Maggie Herndon and Faye Snyder.
Pallbearers will be Darrell Clements, Gene Faul, Thomas Moore, Troy Moore, Phillip Pettit and Ben Stark.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to service time Wednesday.
For online condolences, visit www.parkermemorialfuneralhomes.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Sundancer crosses 2016 Solar Car Challenge finish line July 23, 2016
- Solar Team trekking north in Solar Challenge 2016 July 21, 2016
- Shearer-Richardson announces expansion July 25, 2016
- Cunningham earns ICC scholarship July 25, 2016
- ETHAN TURNER: A note to the fans July 26, 2016
- Houlka’s Tyreque Reed name Legion MVP July 28, 2016
- County, city seek road costs for three streets July 28, 2016
- ICC valedictorian, salutatorian scholars named. July 27, 2016
- Mississippi Showcase features local baseball talent July 27, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: Solar racers make us Houston proud July 27, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago