NETTLETON – Jamie C.A. Guin, 33, died Wednesday, April 16, 2014. He was employed as a frame builder for United Furniture Mfg. in Nettleton.
An avid outdoorsman, he enjoyed fishing, camping and spending time with family and friends. He always met everyone with a smile. He was a 1999 graduate of Mantachie High School. He was a member of Parkers Chapel Baptist Church.
Services will be at 1 p.m. Saturday, April 19, at Waters Funeral Home with Bro. Toby Mears and Bro. Ray Guin officiating. Burial will be in Hills Chapel Cemetery at Kirkville.
He is survived by his fiancée, Brandy Beichler of Nettleton; parents, Donna Watts Barshaw (Bryan) of Kirkville and Joey Dewayne Guin of Kirkville; two sons, Drew Guin Stanford of Fulton and Michael Brandon Langley of Mantachie; one sister, Tiffany Farley (Jason) of Fulton; one brother, Bryan Joseph Gayle “”BJ”” Barshaw (Andrea) of Kirkville; his grandparents, Pat Duval, C.A. Watts (Sue) and Marlice Guin; and nieces and nephews, Alyssa Farley, Ethan Farley, Kaylee Farley, John Farley and Gannon Barshaw.
He was preceded in death by his grandparents, Leauve Guin, Gayle Barshaw and Al Duval.
Pallbearers will be Michael Wood, Jake Mears, Jason Underwood, Anthony Underwood, Chris Guin, Nick Lansdell and Evan Lansdell.
Condolences may be sent to the family at www.watersfuneralservice.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- One county courthouse discussed in Okolona October 17, 2016
- Pilot Club to host pageant October 21, 2016
- WEEK 10: High School Football Previews October 21, 2016
- POLICE ROUNDUP: Charges upgraded following fatal accident October 21, 2016
- What color is homelessness? October 22, 2016
- Houston seeks to improve attendance October 24, 2016
- BREAST CANCER: Know your foe October 24, 2016
- Find a lump? Find out what it is! October 24, 2016
- JAY HUGHES: The killing of public education October 23, 2016
- NANCY LOOME: Lawmakers “examine” MAEP funding October 23, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago