HOUSTON – Cleo Weed Boyce, 87, died Monday, April 21, 2014. She was born Feb. 17, 1927, in Houston to Andrea Jackson Weed and Pearl O’Barr Weed.
She was a member of Macedonia Methodist Church.
Services will be 1 p.m. Tuesday, April 22, at Memorial Funeral Home. Burial will be in Macedonia Methodist Cemetery. Memorial Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
She is survived by two nieces, Wally Engle of California and Susan Shaw of Tupelo; three nephews, Jim Weed of Smithville, Lundy Wilson of Alabama, and Jack Wilson of Houston; one cousin, Jeanette O’Barr of Columbus; and four friends, Ophelia Johns of Texas, Kay Cross of Amory, Joan Payne of Wren and Linda Heuwett of Columbus.
She was preceded in death by her husband, James J. Boyce; and daughter, Jackie Lyn Boyce.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to America Cancer Society .
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- EDITORIAL: Demanding excellence October 20, 2016
- BREAST CANCER: Know your foe October 24, 2016
- Houston seeks to improve attendance October 24, 2016
- Signs are illegal in rights-of-way October 25, 2016
- Smithville rolls over Vardaman October 25, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Red Ribbon Week October 26, 2016
- Art in the Park is Thursday October 26, 2016
- Red Ribbon Week October 26, 2016
- Houlka fights to end against Biggersville October 26, 2016
- Lady Toppers close successful season October 26, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago