LaGrone Pack, Sr.
He was a graduate of Okolona High School and Okolona Junior College. He received a bachelor’s degree from Stillman College and a masters’s degree from Mississippi State University. He taught in the Mississippi educational system. He was a retired businessman.
Services will be at 2 p.m. Friday, April 25, at Calvary Baptist Church in Okolona. Burial will be in Oddfellows Cemetery with military honors. Fields Funeral Home of Okolona is in charge of arrangements.
Survivors include one son, LaGrone Pack Jr. of Okolona; five daughters, Donna Michele Pack of Lewisville, Texas, LaTunia Pack Melton of Yorktown, Va., Kenyatte Pack-Ford of Hendersonville, Tenn., Karen Pack Gray of Marietta, Ga., and Nicole Pack of Newport News, Va.; one sister, Carlene Pack Brown of Atlanta, Ga.; two brothers, Willie LaGrone of Portland, Ore., and Donald Pack of Okolona; a special friend, Larnell Miller; and a host of relatives and friends.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Mattie Hopkins Pack.
Visitation will be on Thursday from 6 to 8 p.m. at Calvary Baptist Church.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- GWENDOLYN PEARSON: Tourism tax and internet service March 26, 2017
- EDITORIAL Severe Weather Awareness Week March 23, 2017
- Okolona excluded from Chickasaw, Houston merger March 28, 2017
- Orientation leaders named March 28, 2017
- POLITICAL ANNOUNCEMENTS March 28, 2017
- Hollenhead named MACJC Player of the Week March 30, 2017
- Supervisors pay to fix Okolona elevator March 30, 2017
- County eyes CCRCF numbers March 30, 2017
- EDITORIAL: Getting ready March 29, 2017
- Houston, Okolona host banquets March 29, 2017
- Patricia Burgess Cossey: This is to address the Tourism Tax. I recently hea...
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago