WEST POINT – M. Dean Andrews, 59, passed away on Monday, April 21, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. He was born April 13, 1955, in West Point, the son of the late Melvin and Melba Wilson Andrews.
He was a Baptist and was retired from Bacco Materials, where he worked in the weight in station.
Visitation will be from noon to 2 p.m. Saturday, April 26, at Calvert Funeral Home in West Point. Calvert Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Survivors include one brother, Kenneth Andrews (Kyong) of West Point; nieces, Amanda Thrash of West Point and Amy Andrews of Chattanooga, Tenn.; nephew, Todd Andrews of Columbus; aunts, Linda Wilson and Jackie Wilson, both of West Point, and Carolyn Dewberry of Maben; uncle, Donnie Wilson (Janice) of West Point; and numerous cousins, including Jane Andrews Caruthers (Mike) of Vicksburg, Irene Andrews McDonald (Ed) of Pontotoc and Janice P. Dill of Louisville.
Memorials may be made to Diabetes Foundation of Mississippi, 800 Avery Blvd, Suite 100, Ridgeland, MS 39157-5225.
Friends may leave an online condolence at www.calvertfuneralhome.com.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- GLENN MOLLETTE: Preserving life, a little longer March 18, 2017
- Houston seeks to climb the mountain March 22, 2017
- Lady Rams fight for comeback win March 22, 2017
- Extra Innings! March 22, 2017
- McQuary throws in SEC tilt March 22, 2017
- Truck recovered in Pontotoc March 24, 2017
- Manufacturing skills class offered March 24, 2017
- Houlka names new principal March 24, 2017
- Fishing forecast for area reservoirs looks good March 23, 2017
- Chandler to head industrial development March 23, 2017
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago