WEDDING: Spratlin /Kimbrough
Mr. and Mrs. Stacy Spratlin of Houston are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Karmen Leigh Spratlin, to LCpl Christopher Blake Kimbrough, son of Andy Kimbrough and Tony and Emily Zizzi of Tupelo, Mississippi.
Miss Spratlin is a graduate of Houston High School and will graduate from Itawamba Community College in May as an honor graduate with an Associate of Arts degree. At ICC, she was inducted into Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, was a member of the Coed Cheer Squad and Indianette Dance Team. Karmen plans on continuing her education in the Physical Therapy field.
Karmen is the granddaughter of Clara Jean Murphree and the late Roy Murphree of Bruce and Bobbie and Maxine Spratlin of Vardaman.
LCpl Kimbrough is a graduate of Houston High School. He is currently serving in the United States Marine Corps and is stationed at MCAS Cherry Point, NC within the Avionics Division.
Blake is the grandson of Johnnie and Sandi Kimbrough, B.B. and Donna Turman of Houston and Ricky Moore of Woodland.
The couple will exchange vows on Saturday, May 17, 2014, 7:30 p.m. at Wood Institute Chapel in the Pines in Mathiston with Bro. Buford Usry officiating.
A reception will follow and all friends and relatives are invited to attend.
After the wedding, the couple will reside in Haveloc, NC.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- One county courthouse discussed in Okolona October 17, 2016
- Pilot Club to host pageant October 21, 2016
- WEEK 10: High School Football Previews October 21, 2016
- POLICE ROUNDUP: Charges upgraded following fatal accident October 21, 2016
- What color is homelessness? October 22, 2016
- Houston seeks to improve attendance October 24, 2016
- BREAST CANCER: Know your foe October 24, 2016
- Find a lump? Find out what it is! October 24, 2016
- JAY HUGHES: The killing of public education October 23, 2016
- NANCY LOOME: Lawmakers “examine” MAEP funding October 23, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago