WEST POINT – Clayton Dale Koehn, 82, passed away on Tuesday, May 6, 2014, at his residence. He was born on July 20, 1931, in Kansas to Jonas and Laura Koehn.
He was baptized into the church of God in Christ Mennonite on Nov. 19, 1944. He married Phyllis Becker on Oct. 26, 1952. He was a farmer for many years in Burns, Kan., before moving to West Point in 1979. He enjoyed his work and continued this occupation until his death.
Services for will be at 10:30 a.m. Saturday May 10, at West Point Mennonite Church with Minister Mark Koehn and Minister Brad Wedel officiating. Burial will follow in West Point Memorial Gardens. Robinson Funeral Home of West Point is in charge of arrangements.
Pallbearers will be William Koehn, Nelson Koehn, Jonas Ben Koehn, Ryan Koehn, Jordan Koehn and Clark Koehn. Honorary pallbearers are Jonathan Koehn.
He is survived by his wife, Phyllis Koehn of West point; sons, William Koehn (Amelia), Nelson Koehn (Pam), Jonas Ben Koehn (Ladene), all of West Point; daughters, Regina Koehn (Jerald) of Burns, Kan., Mary Ellen Stewart (Tom) of Peoria, Ariz.; brother, Gordon Koehn (Doris) of Hillsboro, Kan.; brothers-in-law, Chester Becker of California, Lloyd Koehn of Kansas; sisters-in-law, Bertha Wedel of Kansas, Verbie Heppner of Kansas, Joan Unruh of South Dakota, Velma Boehs of Kansas; 13 grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Friday at the church.
Friends may leave an online condolence at robinsonfh.net.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Sundancer crosses 2016 Solar Car Challenge finish line July 23, 2016
- Solar Team trekking north in Solar Challenge 2016 July 21, 2016
- Authorities seek suspects in two shootings July 25, 2016
- Shearer-Richardson announces expansion July 25, 2016
- Cunningham earns ICC scholarship July 25, 2016
- County, city seek road costs for three streets July 28, 2016
- ICC valedictorian, salutatorian scholars named. July 27, 2016
- Mississippi Showcase features local baseball talent July 27, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: Solar racers make us Houston proud July 27, 2016
- Dr. Darrick Whitfield: Don’t be a slacker! July 27, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago