WEST POINT – Clayton Dale Koehn, 82, passed away on Tuesday, May 6, 2014, at his residence. He was born on July 20, 1931, in Kansas to Jonas and Laura Koehn.
He was baptized into the church of God in Christ Mennonite on Nov. 19, 1944. He married Phyllis Becker on Oct. 26, 1952. He was a farmer for many years in Burns, Kan., before moving to West Point in 1979. He enjoyed his work and continued this occupation until his death.
Services for will be at 10:30 a.m. Saturday May 10, at West Point Mennonite Church with Minister Mark Koehn and Minister Brad Wedel officiating. Burial will follow in West Point Memorial Gardens. Robinson Funeral Home of West Point is in charge of arrangements.
Pallbearers will be William Koehn, Nelson Koehn, Jonas Ben Koehn, Ryan Koehn, Jordan Koehn and Clark Koehn. Honorary pallbearers are Jonathan Koehn.
He is survived by his wife, Phyllis Koehn of West point; sons, William Koehn (Amelia), Nelson Koehn (Pam), Jonas Ben Koehn (Ladene), all of West Point; daughters, Regina Koehn (Jerald) of Burns, Kan., Mary Ellen Stewart (Tom) of Peoria, Ariz.; brother, Gordon Koehn (Doris) of Hillsboro, Kan.; brothers-in-law, Chester Becker of California, Lloyd Koehn of Kansas; sisters-in-law, Bertha Wedel of Kansas, Verbie Heppner of Kansas, Joan Unruh of South Dakota, Velma Boehs of Kansas; 13 grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Friday at the church.
Friends may leave an online condolence at robinsonfh.net.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Wildcats roll out of district February 22, 2017
- WEDDING: Horn/Lluy February 26, 2017
- Building a future with CET February 26, 2017
- Houlka moves forward with water works February 27, 2017
- College Day at HCTEC February 27, 2017
- 28 straight! March 1, 2017
- Lady Toppers fall to No. 2 Commodores March 1, 2017
- BANG! Houlka wins shootout March 1, 2017
- East Webster girls headed to Jackson March 1, 2017
- Lady Wildcats full of youth February 28, 2017
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago