Mr. and Mrs. John William Lancaster of Houston, announce the engagement of their daughter, Kimberly Lancaster, to Andrew Reynolds, son of Mr. and Mrs. Lester Reynolds Jr. of New Augusta, Miss.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Mrs. Mae and the late Mr. Parker Lancaster, and the late Mr. and Mrs. David Wilburn Allen, all of Houston.
Miss Lancaster is an honors graduate of Houston High School where she was co-class president, and a cum laude graduate of Mississippi University for Women with a Bachelor of Science. She is also a cum laude graduate of the University of Tennessee Health Science Center earning a Doctorate of Physical Therapy. She is employed as a Physical Therapist at Forrest General Hospital.
The prospective groom is the grandson of Mr. Lester and the late Mrs. Sue Reynolds, and Mrs. Patricia and the late Mr. David Fullilove, all of New Augusta, Miss.
Mr. Reynolds is a graduate of Bellevue Christian Academy in Bellevue, and a graduate of Pearl River Community College with an A.A.S. in Occupational Therapy Assistant. He is also a graduate of Belmont University earning a Master of Science in Occupational Therapy. He is employed as an Occupational Therapist/Center Manager at Drayer Physical Therapy Institute in Petal, Miss.
The couple will exchange vows on June 14, 2014, at 5 p.m. at Parkway Heights United Methodist Church in Hattiesburg. A reception will follow at Lake Terrace Convention Center in Hattiesburg. Friends and family are invited to attend.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- Okolona approves tutorial services, signs promissory note October 18, 2016
- WEEK 10: High School Football Previews October 21, 2016
- POLICE ROUNDUP: Charges upgraded following fatal accident October 21, 2016
- What color is homelessness? October 22, 2016
- WEEK 10: High School Football Scores October 22, 2016
- Houston seeks to improve attendance October 24, 2016
- BREAST CANCER: Know your foe October 24, 2016
- Find a lump? Find out what it is! October 24, 2016
- JAY HUGHES: The killing of public education October 23, 2016
- NANCY LOOME: Lawmakers “examine” MAEP funding October 23, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago