HOUSTON — Peggy Taylor Williams, 71, died at her home Wednesday, June 11, 2014. She was born April 9, 1943 in Calhoun County to Edward Lewis Taylor and Vannie Marene Stewart Taylor.
She was a former security guard for Dynamic before becoming disabled. She was a member of New Liberty Baptist Church in Calhoun County.
The funeral will be at 3 p.m. Friday, June 13 at Southern Funeral Home Chapel with Bro. Glenn Washington officiating. Burial will be at Liberty Cemetery in Calhoun County.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Virgil Williams; her parents, Edward and Marene Taylor; and a grandson, Adam Williams.
She is survived by two sons, Richard Wayne Williams of Houston and Robert Edward Williams of Columbia; four grandchildren, Jonathan Lewis Williams (Laura) of Tremont, Teresa June Murillo of Houston, Robert “Robby” E. Williams, II of Dekalb and Bradley Keith Williams of Columbia; 13 great-grandchildren, Miranda, Gabriella, Dakota, Catherine, Olivia, Jaxon, Vivian, Rosa, Mark, Dora, Luis, Kameron and Grayson.
Visitation will be from noon to 3 p.m. Friday at the funeral home.
Online condolences at southernfuneralchapel.com
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
- One county courthouse discussed in Okolona October 17, 2016
- Number 8! October 20, 2016
- Houlka reviews preliminary test scores October 21, 2016
- Pilot Club to host pageant October 21, 2016
- WEEK 10: High School Football Previews October 21, 2016
- JAY HUGHES: The killing of public education October 23, 2016
- NANCY LOOME: Lawmakers “examine” MAEP funding October 23, 2016
- BIRTH: Kinsely Brooke Dodd October 23, 2016
- WEDDING: Nichols/Moss October 23, 2016
- Houlka hosts senior assembly October 22, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
aberdeen amory arrest Baptist Baseball basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County chickasaw journal city County crime East Webster Economic Development education Eupora featured fire floyd football houlka Houston ICC ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money Moore MSU Okolona police Pontotoc school schools Smith Softball Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago