Nineteen arrested as part of Itawamba County drug roundup
Suspects and their charges included:
- Henry Ashby – sale of cocaine
- Elvis Blankenship – conspiracy to sell methamphetamine; sale of methamphetamine; and possession of methamphetamine
- Beau Britton Umfress – sale of methamphetamine
- Delbert Lemont Colburn – sale of cocaine (three counts)
- Dewayne Ashby – sale of cocaine (two counts)
- Ricky D. Steele – manufacture of methamphetamine
- Delvonta Ravon Crayton – possession of marijuana with intent to sell
- Lerance Terrell Colburn – possession of methamphetamine
- Rita Jean Buckingham – possession of methamphetamine
- Rolan Andrew Barlow – possession of methamphetamine with a firearm; possession of morphine with a firearm; felon in possession of a weapon.
- Michael Scott Rollins – possession of methamphetamine
- Tammy Denise Pannell – sale of oxycodone
- Kimberly Williams – possession of methamphetamine
- Lauren Jennifer Marie Fisher – possession of oxycodone
- Jordan Trey Newell – possession of methamphetamine
- Brandon Lynn Williams – possession of methamphetamine
- Brandon Lee McClean – possession of marijuana with intent to sell
- Andrew Joshua Blake – possession of marijuana with intent to manufacture
Officials say there are still charges pending on some suspects.
The arrests followed approximately six months of investigation and involved the participation of the Itawamba County Sheriff’s Department, Fulton Police Department, U.S. Marshals Service an the Mississippi Highway patrol. All suspects are presumed innocent until convicted in court.
We’ll have more information about the indictments in an upcoming edition of The Itawamba County Times.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
About Floyd Ingram
aberdeen, amory, arrest, Ashby, Barlow, Blake, Blankenship, Buckingham, Calhoun County, cocaine, Colburn, Crayton, Drug, Drugs, firearm, Fisher, fulton, Itawamba, marijuana, McClean, methamphetamine, Mississippi Highway Patrol, Newell, oxycodone, Pannell, Prairie, Rollins, Sheriff, Steele, U.S. Marshals, Umfress, Williams, Woodland
- Sundancer crosses 2016 Solar Car Challenge finish line July 23, 2016
- Learning to smile forever July 19, 2016
- SONNY SCOTT: Real men rise above the status quo July 23, 2016
- Please clean up the Carnegie Library July 23, 2016
- Getting a good start at school July 24, 2016
- Cunningham earns ICC scholarship July 25, 2016
- Shearer-Richardson announces expansion July 25, 2016
- Authorities seek suspects in two shootings July 25, 2016
- Fire burns Thorn home Sunday July 25, 2016
- Scott, Hardin honored by ICC July 24, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago