Special to the Chickasaw Journal Mr. and Mrs. Johnny Quinn of Sulligent, Ala., are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Erin Makayla Quinn, to Markus William Criddle, son of Mr. and Mrs. Jay Criddle of Houston. Erin is the grand-daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Edsel Gideon of Vernon, Ala., and Mrs. and Mrs. […]
Archive | Bridal RSS feed for this section
Special to the Chickasaw Journal Mr. and Mrs. James Willard Agent, of Brandon, are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Jayme Marie Agent to Brandon Allen Stuckey, son of Mr. and Mrs. Richard Allen Stuckey, Jr. of Mantee. The bride is the granddaughter of the late Mr. Ira Willard Agent and the late […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – George Carter slipped a wedding ring on Joanna’s finger 50 years ago and the bride and groom will celebrate their Golden Wedding Anniversary this weekend. Family and friends are invited to celebrate this lifetime event with the couple from 2 to 4 p.m. Sunday, June 12 at First […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal Marlin and Lyndol Giles of West, Mississippi are pleased to announce the engagement and upcoming wedding of their daughter, Mandy Giles to Sam Baker, son of White and Shirley Baker of Vardaman, Mississippi. Mandy is the granddaughter of the late Gene and Mary Katherine Gelston of West, Mississippi, and the […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – Sammy and Tiffany Lovvorn of Houston are pleased to announce the engagement and up coming wedding of their daughter, Miss Sylvia Laine Lovvorn to Mr. Christopher Austin Earnest. The bride-elect is the maternal granddaughter of the late Mr. Philip Martin and Sylvia Martin Marshall of Houston. She […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – Mr. Jason Woodruff of Batesville and Ms. Lucy Woodruff of Albany, La., are pleased to announce the forthcoming marriage of their daughter, Whitney A. Woodruff, to Caleb N. Lancaster, son of Mr. Mark Lancaster and Ms. Ruby Lee Lancaster, both of Houston. The bride-elect is the granddaughter […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal Mr. and Mrs. Larry Roebuck of Tupelo are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter Audrey Anna, to John Alexander Rowland, son of Mr. and Mrs. John Rowland of Houston, Mississippi. Miss Roebuck is the granddaughter of Mr. Joe Cooper and the late Mrs. Audine Cooper of Potts […]
Mary Tabor and Gary Hillhouse of Louisville announce their marriage of their daughter, Morgan Tabor Hillhouse to Brett Lewis Caldecott, son of Lisa Whatley of Utica and Stuart Caldecott of Wiggins. Morgan Hillhouse is the granddaughter of Frances Tabor and the late Bill Tabor of Louisville and Sue Cooper of Houston and Robert Hillhouse […]
The long-awaited day has finally arrived. With all the hoopla and excitement, don’t forget a single, little thing. Put all these things in a large plastic container with a lid, except for the dress of course, and hang it beside the box. __ Marriage license __ Rings, hers and his __ Wedding dress. __ Veil […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal Getting married is stressful. The plans that are to be made and finalized can seem overwhelming. Make sure that day doesn’t catch you by surprise. Here’s a handy checklist to help tie down the details of a formal wedding. Nine months Announce your engagement Discuss the formality, […]
HOUSTON – Hank and Lori Harrington are pleased to announce the marriage of their daughter Mary Kelli Harrington to Clayton Barker Collier. The wedding is set for 2 p.m. Saturday, March 12, 2016 at First United Methodist Church in Houston. The bride is the maternal grand daughter of Ralph and Pat Thomas of Houston and […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal Dewayne and Carmen Booth, of Houston, are pleased to announce the forthcoming marriage of their daughter, Ramona Faye to Shannon Edward Williams, son of Tommy and Sherry Williams and Gary and Molly Kinard, all of Maben. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of the late Ramon Ochoa and […]
- Sundancer crosses 2016 Solar Car Challenge finish line July 23, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Support for Solar Car July 22, 2016
- Cunningham earns ICC scholarship July 25, 2016
- ETHAN TURNER: A note to the fans July 26, 2016
- Weston Reed Foundation to offer free physicals July 26, 2016
- Houlka’s Tyreque Reed name Legion MVP July 28, 2016
- County, city seek road costs for three streets July 28, 2016
- ICC valedictorian, salutatorian scholars named. July 27, 2016
- Mississippi Showcase features local baseball talent July 27, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: Solar racers make us Houston proud July 27, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 3 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 3 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 3 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 3 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 3 years ago