Special to the Chickasaw Journal Doctors F. Lee and Teena Freeman Horn, of Houston, Miss. announce the engagement of their daughter, Paige Elizabeth Horn, to LTJG Ryan Patrick Lluy, U.S. Navy, son of Capt.(USN Ret.) Paul Andrew and Mrs. Jacquelin Dawn Lluy of Fairfax, Va. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Mrs. Marilyn Lide Freeman […]
Archive | Bridal RSS feed for this section
Special to the Chickasaw Journal The parents of Taylor Michelle Kelly are pleased to announce the upcoming marriage of their daughter to Ross Harrington Moore. The wedding will be held on March 11, 2017 at Arbor Grove Baptist Church. The bride is the daughter of Mr. Bill and Mrs. Donna Clark and Mr. Anthony Livingston […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal Mr. and Mrs. James Dendy of Woodland announce the forthcoming of their daughter, Brittany LeAnn Dendy, to Lee Skelton Womack, son of Mrs. Margret Sylvia Womack and the late Dan Womack, of Mantee. Brittany is the granddaughter of Mrs. Anges Dendy and the late Paul E Dendy of Woodland and […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal Mr. and Mrs.Earl Darphin of Ocean Springs, Mississippi, announce the engagement of their daughter, Hallie Ellis Darphin, to Gus Gordon Brand, son of Dr. and Mrs. Woodrow W. Brand, III of Amory, Mississippi. Hallie is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Robert Ellis of D’Iberville, Mississippi and Mrs. Irma […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal Billy and Regina Morton are pleased to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter, Dana Lyn Morton, to Thomas Christopher Barrett Gray, son of William and Jennifer Gray of Houston. Dana is the granddaughter of Jack and the late Gayle Garner of Ripley and the late Billy G. […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal Mr. and Mrs. Johnny Quinn of Sulligent, Ala., are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Erin Makayla Quinn, to Markus William Criddle, son of Mr. and Mrs. Jay Criddle of Houston. Erin is the grand-daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Edsel Gideon of Vernon, Ala., and Mrs. and Mrs. […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal Mr. and Mrs. James Willard Agent, of Brandon, are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Jayme Marie Agent to Brandon Allen Stuckey, son of Mr. and Mrs. Richard Allen Stuckey, Jr. of Mantee. The bride is the granddaughter of the late Mr. Ira Willard Agent and the late […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – George Carter slipped a wedding ring on Joanna’s finger 50 years ago and the bride and groom will celebrate their Golden Wedding Anniversary this weekend. Family and friends are invited to celebrate this lifetime event with the couple from 2 to 4 p.m. Sunday, June 12 at First […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal Marlin and Lyndol Giles of West, Mississippi are pleased to announce the engagement and upcoming wedding of their daughter, Mandy Giles to Sam Baker, son of White and Shirley Baker of Vardaman, Mississippi. Mandy is the granddaughter of the late Gene and Mary Katherine Gelston of West, Mississippi, and the […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – Sammy and Tiffany Lovvorn of Houston are pleased to announce the engagement and up coming wedding of their daughter, Miss Sylvia Laine Lovvorn to Mr. Christopher Austin Earnest. The bride-elect is the maternal granddaughter of the late Mr. Philip Martin and Sylvia Martin Marshall of Houston. She […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – Mr. Jason Woodruff of Batesville and Ms. Lucy Woodruff of Albany, La., are pleased to announce the forthcoming marriage of their daughter, Whitney A. Woodruff, to Caleb N. Lancaster, son of Mr. Mark Lancaster and Ms. Ruby Lee Lancaster, both of Houston. The bride-elect is the granddaughter […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal Mr. and Mrs. Larry Roebuck of Tupelo are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter Audrey Anna, to John Alexander Rowland, son of Mr. and Mrs. John Rowland of Houston, Mississippi. Miss Roebuck is the granddaughter of Mr. Joe Cooper and the late Mrs. Audine Cooper of Potts […]
Mary Tabor and Gary Hillhouse of Louisville announce their marriage of their daughter, Morgan Tabor Hillhouse to Brett Lewis Caldecott, son of Lisa Whatley of Utica and Stuart Caldecott of Wiggins. Morgan Hillhouse is the granddaughter of Frances Tabor and the late Bill Tabor of Louisville and Sue Cooper of Houston and Robert Hillhouse […]
The long-awaited day has finally arrived. With all the hoopla and excitement, don’t forget a single, little thing. Put all these things in a large plastic container with a lid, except for the dress of course, and hang it beside the box. __ Marriage license __ Rings, hers and his __ Wedding dress. __ Veil […]
- GWENDOLYN PEARSON: Tourism tax and internet service March 26, 2017
- Truck recovered in Pontotoc March 24, 2017
- Medical care answers for America March 25, 2017
- Ribbon Cutting; Ava Michaels Boutique March 25, 2017
- DAR honors two with history awards March 26, 2017
- Okolona excluded from Chickasaw, Houston merger March 28, 2017
- Old Waverly to host Women’s Amateur March 28, 2017
- Starkville man killed in shootout after fleeing officers March 27, 2017
- Teacher of the Week March 27, 2017
- MSU Extension offers Horse Management 101 March 27, 2017
- Patricia Burgess Cossey: This is to address the Tourism Tax. I recently hea...
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- RT @wcbiweather: The heat index has surpassed 100 in many spots today. Stay cool out there! #mswx #alwx #wcbi http://t.co/Lt2LRZTDcm 4 years ago
- RT @dennisseid: OSHA: 24 work-related deaths in Miss. last year http://t.co/lgEYYtK7ZR 4 years ago
- Speech pathologists work to better communication skills | Monroe Journal http://t.co/lyHLvb0OS1 4 years ago
- Mumford & Sons bassist has blood clot on brain http://t.co/4xNLMhxaif 4 years ago
- Mobile home fire claims one | Itawamba Times http://t.co/FHouwxbnsp 4 years ago