GERMANTOWN, Tenn. – George Burkett Hitt, 70, died Friday, Nov. 15, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Oxford. He was born Dec. 21, 1942, in Calhoun County, the son of Rich Goar Hitt and Ollie Herring Hitt. He was a self-employed bail bondsman, a member of Grace Baptist Church, president of Tennessee Association of Professional Bail Agents […]
Tag Archives | bai; bondsman
- EDITORIAL: Poor graduation rates August 18, 2016
- Houlka offers dual credit with ICC August 23, 2016
- Sheriff seeks info in cemetery vandalism August 23, 2016
- Crime victims get $3.7 million in compensation August 23, 2016
- Okolona man in custody after high speed chase August 23, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: A quick look around town August 25, 2016
- Lady Hilltoppers struggle at plate August 25, 2016
- Pontotoc rains on Houston August 25, 2016
- MBN makes drug arrest August 25, 2016
- County fire ratings drop August 25, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...
aberdeen amory arrest Baptist Baseball basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County chickasaw journal city County crime East Webster Economic Development education Eupora featured fire floyd football houlka Houston ICC ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money Moore MSU Okolona police Pontotoc school schools Smith Softball Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland