GERMANTOWN, Tenn. – George Burkett Hitt, 70, died Friday, Nov. 15, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Oxford. He was born Dec. 21, 1942, in Calhoun County, the son of Rich Goar Hitt and Ollie Herring Hitt. He was a self-employed bail bondsman, a member of Grace Baptist Church, president of Tennessee Association of Professional Bail Agents […]
Tag Archives | bai; bondsman
- Okolona debuts new football field September 20, 2016
- WEEK 6: High School Football Capsules September 23, 2016
- Shooting at Randolph Post Office under investigation September 23, 2016
- Is Hillary’s health our biggest problem? September 24, 2016
- WEEK 6: High School Football Scores September 24, 2016
- Fight brought to Houston PD September 27, 2016
- A place called Houston September 26, 2016
- Chickasaw County legislator was near New York terrorist attack September 26, 2016
- MDOC postpones strict visitation rules September 26, 2016
- HUES names Students of the Week September 25, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
aberdeen amory arrest Baptist Baseball basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County chickasaw journal city County crime East Webster Economic Development education Eupora featured fire floyd football houlka Houston ICC ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money Moore MSU Okolona police Pontotoc school schools Smith Softball Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland