BIRTH: Ethan James Lynch Amanda and Robbie Lynch of Houston have welcomed home Ethan James Lynch who was born Sept. 25, 2015 at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Oxford. Ethan tipped the scales at 8-pounds, 2-ounces and was 19-1/2-inches long. He was welcomed home by brother Jacob Nolan Lynch. His maternal grandparents are Mike […]
Tag Archives | Baptist Memorial Hospital
CEDAR BLUFF – Willie Thomas Davenport Sr., 76, died Thursday, Jan. 23, 2014, at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Columbus. Services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 1, at Hopewell Missionary Baptist Church. Burial will be in the church cemetery. Carter’s Mortuary Services in West Point is in charge of arrangements. Visitation will be from […]
- Coaching the game he loves March 19, 2017
- McQuary throws in SEC tilt March 22, 2017
- Two arrested, charged in Clay County murders March 22, 2017
- NMMC offers weight loss for state employees March 22, 2017
- EDITORIAL Severe Weather Awareness Week March 23, 2017
- Ribbon Cutting; Ava Michaels Boutique March 25, 2017
- Medical care answers for America March 25, 2017
- Truck recovered in Pontotoc March 24, 2017
- Manufacturing skills class offered March 24, 2017
- Houlka names new principal March 24, 2017
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...