HOUSTON – Apache helicopter pilot James “Robin” Waltress wore a red scarf on Christmas Day as he flew missions in Afghanistan. “I just told people I was Santa Claus,” said Waltress. “The guys on my helicopter gave me a hard time about it. You could see it a mile away against my uniform.” The […]
Tag Archives | Becky Johnson
HOUSTON – They call it The Square. There are many towns in Northeast Mississippi built on a square but few rival the beauty and visionary design of Houston. “Houston’s downtown was laid out by our founder, Mr. (Joel) Pinson, who was also a surveyor,” said Joyce East, executive director of Historic Hometown Houston. “The square […]
- Sundancer crosses 2016 Solar Car Challenge finish line July 23, 2016
- Homegrown and Houston proud July 23, 2016
- Eaton Automotive finishes season July 26, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Testing our schoolsEDITORIAL: Testing our schools July 27, 2016
- Sundancer finishes first, again July 27, 2016
- Praying for peace and unity July 30, 2016
- Okolona trustees approve summer programs July 29, 2016
- Houlka’s Tyreque Reed name Legion MVP July 28, 2016
- County, city seek road costs for three streets July 28, 2016
- ICC valedictorian, salutatorian scholars named. July 27, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...