By Ethan Turner Special to the Chickasaw Journal POTTS CAMP – It was a tough night for the Houlka Wildcats. As they traveled to Potts Camp the Wildcats were hopeful, but it just wasn’t their night as Cardinals were victorious on this Friday evening, winning 64-0. The Wildcats fell behind early as the Cardinals put […]
Tag Archives | Berry
BELDEN – Willard Drusell Jones, 73, died Wednesday, April 2, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. A native of Chickasaw County, he was the son of Drusell Jones and Maggie Lou Berry. He was a member of Big Hill United Methodist Church, where he served as a steward. He was a retired employee […]
CHATTANOOGA – James Carnice “Jim” Berry left this earth for his eternal home with his loving wife holding his hand early Tuesday morning, Nov. 26, 2013. He was preceded in death by his parents, Roy and Estelle Harmon Berry, and his brother, Billy Jo Berry. He is survived by his wife of 43 years, Carlydia […]
- EDITORIAL: Shop local December 1, 2016
- County discusses CCRCC contract December 5, 2016
- Okolona addresses radio concerns December 5, 2016
- Fuller named to 2016 NMMC All Star Team December 5, 2016
- Locals named to ICC Workforce Council December 5, 2016
- SPORTS ROUNDUP: Prescott earns NCAA honor December 7, 2016
- Fatal fire in Okolona December 7, 2016
- The men in charge December 7, 2016
- Houston falters against Cal. City December 7, 2016
- Bulldogs make St. Petersburg Bowl December 7, 2016
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...