By Ethan Turner Special to the Chickasaw Journal HOULKA – The Houlka Wildcats opened district play on Monday night as they hosted the Vardaman Rams and notched victory in both the boys and girls game The Lady Wildcats played hard to grind out a win 39-38, and the Wildcat boys won 64-38, and both Houlka […]
Tag Archives | Berry
By Ethan Turner Special to the Chickasaw Journal HOULKA – As the Houston Hilltoppers traveled to Houlka to face the Wildcats, both teams were looking to gain momentum in this rivalry game. In two highly competitive matchups, the Lady Wildcats and Wildcats of Houlka defeated the Lady Hilltoppers and Hilltoppers 44-40 and 56-52 respectively. In […]
By Ethan Turner Special to the Chickasaw Journal POTTS CAMP – It was a tough night for the Houlka Wildcats. As they traveled to Potts Camp the Wildcats were hopeful, but it just wasn’t their night as Cardinals were victorious on this Friday evening, winning 64-0. The Wildcats fell behind early as the Cardinals put […]
BELDEN – Willard Drusell Jones, 73, died Wednesday, April 2, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. A native of Chickasaw County, he was the son of Drusell Jones and Maggie Lou Berry. He was a member of Big Hill United Methodist Church, where he served as a steward. He was a retired employee […]
CHATTANOOGA – James Carnice “Jim” Berry left this earth for his eternal home with his loving wife holding his hand early Tuesday morning, Nov. 26, 2013. He was preceded in death by his parents, Roy and Estelle Harmon Berry, and his brother, Billy Jo Berry. He is survived by his wife of 43 years, Carlydia […]
- Habitat now Fuller Center February 17, 2017
- Houston drops two to Noxubee February 15, 2017
- County ponders TRPDD alliance February 20, 2017
- ICC names fall scholars February 20, 2017
- Family Resource Center offers services February 20, 2017
- EDITORIAL: Tidy up the Trail February 22, 2017
- “Dream Big” February 22, 2017
- Chieftains claim District February 22, 2017
- Wildcats roll out of district February 22, 2017
- One killed in wreck involving ambulance February 21, 2017
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...