Dear Editor, On behalf of all the teams and individuals who worked to make this year’s RELAY FOR LIFE a success, we want to say thanks to our sponsors, donors and helpers who made it all possible. This is truly a team effort, and we had people from all over this area doing their best […]
Tag Archives | Betty Brown
To say I’m pleased with the turnout of Community Choir members to sing at Homecoming would be a gross understatement. Many thanks to everyone who made the effort, despite the heat and humidity, to brave the threatening storm and raise their voices. It was, indeed, a lovely performance. I’m sure most everyone is aware by […]
HOUSTON – Betty Joann Brown, 52, died Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Services will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at Midway Baptist Church in Vardaman. Burial will follow in the church cemetery. Serenity-Autry Funeral Home of Pontotoc is in charge of the arrangements. Visitation will be from 5 to […]
- GWENDOLYN PEARSON: Tourism tax and internet service March 26, 2017
- EDITORIAL Severe Weather Awareness Week March 23, 2017
- Old Waverly to host Women’s Amateur March 28, 2017
- Okolona excluded from Chickasaw, Houston merger March 28, 2017
- Orientation leaders named March 28, 2017
- Supervisors pay to fix Okolona elevator March 30, 2017
- County eyes CCRCF numbers March 30, 2017
- EDITORIAL: Getting ready March 29, 2017
- Houston, Okolona host banquets March 29, 2017
- Rally! Rally! Rally! March 29, 2017
- Patricia Burgess Cossey: This is to address the Tourism Tax. I recently hea...
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...