CHICKASAW COUNTY – Nationally the number of teen pregnancies reported each year is falling but Mississippi and Chickasaw County are still above the national average in births to girls ages 15 to 19. The factors driving the drop in teen pregnancy on the national level are mixed and local professionals said Chickasaw County numbers also […]
Tag Archives | Births
Ava and Conley Williams are proud to announce the birth of their brother, Lawson Chad, on Thursday, August 15, 2013 at St. Anthony’s Hospital in Oklahoma City, Okla. He weighed 10-pounds and was 20-inches long. Lawson’s parents are Chad and Carmen Williams. Sharing honors as grandparents are Melinda Hood of Okolona, Barry Hood, Joel and […]
Cody and Alisha Spencer of Houston would like to announce the arrival of their son Camden Reed Spencer. Camden was born on May 22, 2013 at 5:56 p.m at NMMC Women’s Clinic in Tupelo. He weighed 7-pounds, 2-ounces and was 19-inches long. Proud grandparents are Jimmy Huffman of Houlka and Mr. and Mrs. Sonny Spencer […]
HOUSTON — Whitney Michelle and Tierre Lashaud Morgan of Houston are pleased to introduce their son, Kylen Taymar Morgan. Kylen was born at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center on May 25, 2013 at 12:36 a.m. He weighed 5-pounds, 1-ounce and was 19-inches long. Kylen is welcomed home by his brother Tylan Lashaud Morgan.
OKOLONA — Kimberly Jade and Manley Tackett of Okolona are pleased to introduce their son, Mason Neal Tackett. Mason was born at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center on June 16, 2013 at 3:11 a.m.. He weighed 8-pounds, 7.2-ounces and was 21-inches long. Proud grandparents are Terrie Hall of Houston, Billy Tackett of Okolona and Angie […]
Colton Elias Blissard Sonny and Kerry Gentry Blissard of West Point are thrilled to announce the birth of their baby boy, Colton Elias Blissard. He arrived on Dec. 18, 2012 at North MS Medical Center in West Point. He weighed seven-pounds, seven-ounces and was 21-inches long. Proud grandparents are Charles and Brenda Gentry of Crawford […]
Glen Randall Yeatman II and Jodie (Watkins) Yeatman of Houston are proud to announce the arrival of their daughter, Zoey Belle. She was born Thursday, December 20, 2012 at 12:15 a.m. at North Mississippi Medical Center Women’s Hospital. She weighed eight pounds, eight ounces and was 19 inches long. Paternal grandparents are Bobby and Martha […]
- Flywheel to spin Friday, Saturday September 23, 2016
- East Webster rolls over South Pontotoc September 28, 2016
- ICC offers C2C to those who want to work September 28, 2016
- Two arrested on drug charges September 28, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Made in Chickasaw September 29, 2016
- Houston native establishes Vision Center chair at Los Angeles hospital September 30, 2016
- 16th annual Life Chain set for Sunday September 30, 2016
- Lady Hilltoppers’ streak ends at four September 30, 2016
- Molly May wins Miss MSU crown September 30, 2016
- WEEK 7: Tonight’s football game previews September 30, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...