Daily Journal Congressman Alan Nunnelee, R-Miss., has been released from the hospital. The 1st District leader was admitted Thursday with a suspicious spot on his brain, a day after feeling nausea and fatigue. In a press release, Nunnelee said doctors found a “small intracranial mass,” which “appears to be an isolated problem that can be […]
Tag Archives | Brain
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Today, Congressman Alan Nunnelee (R-Miss) released the following statement: “Yesterday afternoon, I began experiencing nausea and fatigue. After consulting with the House Attending Physician, it was decided that I should go to the hospital for further consultation. After undergoing an MRI scan, doctors found a small abnormality on the right side of […]
- Ag Safety Day April 21, 2017
- Toppers top Lafayette in first round April 26, 2017
- Round One, Game One, game won April 26, 2017
- Lady Toppers whack Shannon April 26, 2017
- Save-A-Lot to host sidewalk sale April 27, 2017
- County reviews mid-year budget April 28, 2017
- Flywheel set to spin this weekend April 28, 2017
- Calhoun County School officials face charges April 27, 2017
- EDITORIAL: Economic Fun April 27, 2017
- Three busted for possession of meth April 27, 2017
- Winford White: I totally disagree with your schools consolidation...
- Winford White: That is good News for Okolona. Or shall we say, it...
- Winford White: I strongly agree! if someone can afford to pay a T...
- Winford White: Keep up the good works Chickasaw County because th...
- Winford White: Winford White, CPC - Winford's Consulting : It is...