HOUSTON – It all started in Chickasaw County for Brenda Whitlock and she brought her latest songs back for the people who know her music best. Whitlock sang “Not Gonna Let Nobody Take My Crown” and also sang “Double Dose (of the Holy Ghost)” to the delight of the crowd in attendance at Live in […]
Tag Archives | Brenda
As part of the continuing “Live in the Park” series sponsored by the Chickasaw Development Foundation, Brenda Whitlock will be in concert in the Master Gardners Park beside Houston City Hall June 5. Whitlock is a native of Okolona and a renowned gospel singer/songwriter whose lastest song “Not Gonna Let Nobody Take My Crown,” was […]
DERMA – Brenda Faye Hardwick, 58, died Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2013, at Calhoun County Health Services in Calhoun City. She was a member of Christian Fellowship in Houston. Services will be 11 a.m. Saturday at Dentontown Mt. Zion A.M.E. Church. Bishop Jimmy Dale Jones will officiate. Belle Memorial Funeral Home of Bruce is in charge […]
CALHOUN CITY – Brenda F. Hardwick, 58, died Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2013, at Calhoun County Health Services. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Belle Memorial Funeral Home in Bruce.
- GWENDOLYN PEARSON: Tourism tax and internet service March 26, 2017
- FLOYD INGRAM: All politics is local March 27, 2017
- MSU Extension offers Horse Management 101 March 27, 2017
- Teacher of the Week March 27, 2017
- Starkville man killed in shootout after fleeing officers March 27, 2017
- Getting ready March 29, 2017
- Houston, Okolona host banquets March 29, 2017
- Rally! Rally! Rally! March 29, 2017
- Wildcats blanked by Smithville March 29, 2017
- Next stop! Final Four in Dallas March 29, 2017
- Patricia Burgess Cossey: This is to address the Tourism Tax. I recently hea...
- Chris Johnson: Great article! I would note, though, that all Full...
- June Criddle Linley: I have no problems with making sure students are d...
- Mamabear: I knew this man. He was an extremely talented son...
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...