BATESVILLE (AP) – Authorities say a man jailed in Louisiana has been charged with capital murder in the death of a 19-year-old Mississippi woman. District Attorney John Champion said Wednesday that Quentin Verdell Tellis, 27, was indicted Tuesday by a grand jury in the death of Jessica Chambers in December 2014. She was found walking […]
Tag Archives | Chambers
Daily Journal A Union County woman has been arrested for allegedly attempting to make money from a tragic situation, announced Attorney General Jim Hood today. Janet Posey, 39, of Blue Springs, was arrested last night at her home in Union County by investigators with the Attorney General’s Consumer Protection Division with assistance from the Union […]
HOULKA – Betty Lou Pulliam, 70, died Thursday, Aug. 29, 2013, at Community Hospice in Verona. A native of Chickasaw County, she was the daughter of Dave Hamilton and Louise Chambers. She was a member of Trinity Church Of God in Christ in Houston where she served on the mother’s board. She loved traveling, shopping, […]
- Okolona tightens city policies April 18, 2017
- Man convicted in Okolona shooting April 21, 2017
- Lifecore book drive says thank you April 21, 2017
- GLENN MOLETTE: America and shooting back April 22, 2017
- TEACHER OF THE WEEK! April 22, 2017
- Senior citizen seminar set April 25, 2017
- Principal John Ellison honored by state April 24, 2017
- Houston correcting SPED complaints April 24, 2017
- Dollar General Ribbon Cutting April 23, 2017
- Certified Nurse Assistance Class seeks applicants April 23, 2017
- Winford White: I totally disagree with your schools consolidation...
- Winford White: That is good News for Okolona. Or shall we say, it...
- Winford White: I strongly agree! if someone can afford to pay a T...
- Winford White: Keep up the good works Chickasaw County because th...
- Winford White: Winford White, CPC - Winford's Consulting : It is...