BATESVILLE (AP) – Authorities say a man jailed in Louisiana has been charged with capital murder in the death of a 19-year-old Mississippi woman. District Attorney John Champion said Wednesday that Quentin Verdell Tellis, 27, was indicted Tuesday by a grand jury in the death of Jessica Chambers in December 2014. She was found walking […]
Tag Archives | Chambers
Daily Journal A Union County woman has been arrested for allegedly attempting to make money from a tragic situation, announced Attorney General Jim Hood today. Janet Posey, 39, of Blue Springs, was arrested last night at her home in Union County by investigators with the Attorney General’s Consumer Protection Division with assistance from the Union […]
HOULKA – Betty Lou Pulliam, 70, died Thursday, Aug. 29, 2013, at Community Hospice in Verona. A native of Chickasaw County, she was the daughter of Dave Hamilton and Louise Chambers. She was a member of Trinity Church Of God in Christ in Houston where she served on the mother’s board. She loved traveling, shopping, […]
- REV. DARRICK WHITFIELD: How to be wise December 4, 2016
- The men in charge December 7, 2016
- Fatal fire in Okolona December 7, 2016
- SPORTS ROUNDUP: Prescott earns NCAA honor December 7, 2016
- Chickasaw burn ban lifted December 8, 2016
- McDonald’s Playground December 10, 2016
- Margaret Hollingsworth recipes December 10, 2016
- GLENN MOLLETTE: What color is homelessness? December 10, 2016
- HUES names Students of the Week December 9, 2016
- Area students graduate ICC December 9, 2016
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...