BATESVILLE (AP) – Authorities say a man jailed in Louisiana has been charged with capital murder in the death of a 19-year-old Mississippi woman. District Attorney John Champion said Wednesday that Quentin Verdell Tellis, 27, was indicted Tuesday by a grand jury in the death of Jessica Chambers in December 2014. She was found walking […]
Tag Archives | Chambers
Daily Journal A Union County woman has been arrested for allegedly attempting to make money from a tragic situation, announced Attorney General Jim Hood today. Janet Posey, 39, of Blue Springs, was arrested last night at her home in Union County by investigators with the Attorney General’s Consumer Protection Division with assistance from the Union […]
HOULKA – Betty Lou Pulliam, 70, died Thursday, Aug. 29, 2013, at Community Hospice in Verona. A native of Chickasaw County, she was the daughter of Dave Hamilton and Louise Chambers. She was a member of Trinity Church Of God in Christ in Houston where she served on the mother’s board. She loved traveling, shopping, […]
- Dendy’s named Man, Woman of the Year July 17, 2016
- Nabors named top home improvement store in state July 18, 2016
- Tiny Houses July 16, 2016
- Houston’s Kinard honored by PTK July 21, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Support for Solar Car July 22, 2016
- Sundancer crosses 2016 Solar Car Challenge finish line July 23, 2016
- Please clean up the Carnegie Library July 23, 2016
- SONNY SCOTT: Real men rise above the status quo July 23, 2016
- Homegrown and Houston proud July 23, 2016
- ICC registration underway July 22, 2016
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...
- LindaWando390: Valuable article , Speaking of which , if one has ...