By Floyd Ingram Chickasaw Journal ADELAIDE, Australia – It is the Superbowl of world solar car racing and it has been won by a little team from Houston, Mississippi racing a car called Sundancer. The Houston Solar Car team cross the finish line of the 1,800 mile World Solar Car Challenge at 4:10 p.m. Australian […]
Tag Archives | china
By Dennis Seid Daily Journal TUPELO – The People’s Republic of China is Mississippi’s third-largest trading partner, with the Magnolia State exporting $1 billion worth of goods to the country in 2013. But Chinese and state officials alike would like to see that figure grow. On Wednesday, Zhu Changling, president of the China National Furniture […]
Natalie Ruth Nobile of Tupelo and Frank Bernard Maxcy Jr. of Tupelo were united in marriage on November 16, 2013, at the Elvis Presley Birthplace Amphitheatre in Tupelo. Reverend Jonathan Soden officiated. The bride is the daughter of Mrs. Juli Summers Nobile of Tupelo and Mr. Danny Keith Nobile of Tupelo. She is the granddaughter […]
- Getting a good start at school July 24, 2016
- Sundancer finishes first, again July 27, 2016
- Dr. Darrick Whitfield: Don’t be a slacker! July 27, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: Solar racers make us Houston proud July 27, 2016
- Mississippi Showcase features local baseball talent July 27, 2016
- Tending to business July 30, 2016
- Praying for peace and unity July 30, 2016
- Okolona trustees approve summer programs July 29, 2016
- Houlka’s Tyreque Reed name Legion MVP July 28, 2016
- County, city seek road costs for three streets July 28, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...