By Floyd Ingram Chickasaw Journal ADELAIDE, Australia – It is the Superbowl of world solar car racing and it has been won by a little team from Houston, Mississippi racing a car called Sundancer. The Houston Solar Car team cross the finish line of the 1,800 mile World Solar Car Challenge at 4:10 p.m. Australian […]
Tag Archives | china
By Dennis Seid Daily Journal TUPELO – The People’s Republic of China is Mississippi’s third-largest trading partner, with the Magnolia State exporting $1 billion worth of goods to the country in 2013. But Chinese and state officials alike would like to see that figure grow. On Wednesday, Zhu Changling, president of the China National Furniture […]
Natalie Ruth Nobile of Tupelo and Frank Bernard Maxcy Jr. of Tupelo were united in marriage on November 16, 2013, at the Elvis Presley Birthplace Amphitheatre in Tupelo. Reverend Jonathan Soden officiated. The bride is the daughter of Mrs. Juli Summers Nobile of Tupelo and Mr. Danny Keith Nobile of Tupelo. She is the granddaughter […]
- Okolona nipped by Shannon September 22, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: A place called Houston September 26, 2016
- Fight brought to Houston PD September 27, 2016
- Waterfowl season dates told September 27, 2016
- AP PREP POLL: Houston ranked 5th in 4A September 27, 2016
- District 4-4A football standings September 29, 2016
- Winning streak September 29, 2016
- Houston Homecoming Queen September 29, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Made in Chickasaw September 29, 2016
- Two arrested on drug charges September 28, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...