By Floyd Ingram Chickasaw Journal ADELAIDE, Australia – It is the Superbowl of world solar car racing and it has been won by a little team from Houston, Mississippi racing a car called Sundancer. The Houston Solar Car team cross the finish line of the 1,800 mile World Solar Car Challenge at 4:10 p.m. Australian […]
Tag Archives | china
By Dennis Seid Daily Journal TUPELO – The People’s Republic of China is Mississippi’s third-largest trading partner, with the Magnolia State exporting $1 billion worth of goods to the country in 2013. But Chinese and state officials alike would like to see that figure grow. On Wednesday, Zhu Changling, president of the China National Furniture […]
Natalie Ruth Nobile of Tupelo and Frank Bernard Maxcy Jr. of Tupelo were united in marriage on November 16, 2013, at the Elvis Presley Birthplace Amphitheatre in Tupelo. Reverend Jonathan Soden officiated. The bride is the daughter of Mrs. Juli Summers Nobile of Tupelo and Mr. Danny Keith Nobile of Tupelo. She is the granddaughter […]
- Mantee woman charged with feed store burglary August 20, 2016
- Lady Hilltoppers down East Webster, 2-1 August 24, 2016
- Associate Degrees awarded at ICC for Spring 2016 August 24, 2016
- Man arrested on drug charges August 24, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Calling for help August 25, 2016
- SONNY SCOTT: Migrants jump out of the melting pot August 27, 2016
- Work set for Tanglefoot pathway August 26, 2016
- FLOYD INGRAM: A quick look around town August 25, 2016
- Lady Hilltoppers struggle at plate August 25, 2016
- Pontotoc rains on Houston August 25, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...