By Floyd Ingram Chickasaw Journal ADELAIDE, Australia – It is the Superbowl of world solar car racing and it has been won by a little team from Houston, Mississippi racing a car called Sundancer. The Houston Solar Car team cross the finish line of the 1,800 mile World Solar Car Challenge at 4:10 p.m. Australian […]
Tag Archives | china
By Dennis Seid Daily Journal TUPELO – The People’s Republic of China is Mississippi’s third-largest trading partner, with the Magnolia State exporting $1 billion worth of goods to the country in 2013. But Chinese and state officials alike would like to see that figure grow. On Wednesday, Zhu Changling, president of the China National Furniture […]
Natalie Ruth Nobile of Tupelo and Frank Bernard Maxcy Jr. of Tupelo were united in marriage on November 16, 2013, at the Elvis Presley Birthplace Amphitheatre in Tupelo. Reverend Jonathan Soden officiated. The bride is the daughter of Mrs. Juli Summers Nobile of Tupelo and Mr. Danny Keith Nobile of Tupelo. She is the granddaughter […]
- Christmas parades are next week December 2, 2016
- Rinehart enters Kappa Delta Pi December 5, 2016
- Presents for prisoners December 6, 2016
- Hair- Kaylee Martin December 6, 2016
- ICC Band Chickasaw December 6, 2016
- Food For Families drop off is Friday December 8, 2016
- Chickasaw dodges storm December 8, 2016
- Chickasaw burn ban lifted December 8, 2016
- SPORTS ROUNDUP: Prescott earns NCAA honor December 7, 2016
- Fatal fire in Okolona December 7, 2016
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...