JACKSON – The Mississippi Attorney General’s Office arrested a Bruce man and charged him with possession of counterfeit goods with the intent to sell. Henry Davis, 49, was recently arrested following a joint investigation involving the Attorney General’s Office Consumer Protection Division and the Pontotoc Police Department. A tip from a concerned citizen led authorities […]
Tag Archives | Counterfeit
By Lynn West New Albany Gazette UNION COUNTY — New Albany police had taken 46 suspects into custody Wednesday out of 48 indicted as part of “Operation Fish Net” and expected to get the other two soon. The operation was a mass roundup of people charged with selling drugs in New Albany. Michael Erby, head […]
TUPELO – Nike shoes, North Face jackets and Ralph Lauren polo shirts were dumped onto a conveyor belt, carried to a baler and smashed into a compact cube Thursday at Tupelo Recycling. The items were all knock-offs and were being disposed of by the Mississippi Attorney General’s Office. “We would like to give a lot […]
OKOLONA – A Chickasaw County couple pleaded guilty Monday to selling counterfeit goods. Willie McMillian, 46, and his wife, Sophia Hill McMillian, 47, pleaded guilty to sale and possession with intent to sell goods bearing counterfeit labels or trade-marks. McMillian owned and operated Urban Wear with Hill, where the couple sold a high volume of […]
- Houston FFA earns One Star Chapter award November 27, 2016
- Okolona shines at Lighthouse Classic December 1, 2016
- Christmas parades are next week December 2, 2016
- Students chosen for Who’s Who at ICC December 2, 2016
- Dr. Willis named AAN Fellow December 2, 2016
- Locals named ICC Foundation scholars December 4, 2016
- DAVID HORN: We the people have voted for change December 4, 2016
- REV. DARRICK WHITFIELD: How to be wise December 4, 2016
- Turman, Archer inducted to Phi Kappa Phi December 3, 2016
- Una Thanksgiving December 3, 2016
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...