Special to the Chickasaw Journal JACKSON – The Attorney General’s Office Consumer Protection Division has recently received numerous calls regarding a recent data breach reported by the U.S. Office of Personnel Management potentially impacting more than 21 million people nationwide whose personal information was stolen in a cyber-breach of government security-clearance files, announced Attorney […]
Tag Archives | credit
TUPELO – Students from at least 12 Northeast Mississippi high schools will be able to earn college credit next year without leaving campus.Itawamba Community College has reached agreements with six school districts to offer the courses, which count for both high school and higher education requirements, beginning in the fall. School boards in the Tupelo […]
HOUSTON – More than two-dozen people packed the board room at City Hall to hear the pros and cons of downtown Houston being listed on the National Historic Register. Bill Gatlin, of the Mississippi Department of Archives and History, said there is a lot of mis-information about being named to the National Historic Register and […]
- Houlka Cornbread Festival set for Oct. 8 August 17, 2016
- Okolona woman rediscovers her voice August 20, 2016
- MDOT moves forward with Hwy. 15 work August 21, 2016
- JASON BROOKS: CDF thanks picnic area donors August 21, 2016
- HUES names Students of the Week August 21, 2016
- Okolona man in custody after high speed chase August 23, 2016
- Crime victims get $3.7 million in compensation August 23, 2016
- Sheriff seeks info in cemetery vandalism August 23, 2016
- Houlka offers dual credit with ICC August 23, 2016
- West Nile case reported in Chickasaw County August 22, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...