HOUSTON – Those who knew Lonnie Whitt remember him as a man who served his church, community and others. Whitt, 76, owner of Houston Monument Company, a former city alderman, county supervisor and basketball referee, died Saturday night after a bout with cancer. His funeral was at 2 p.m. Tuesday at Houston First Baptist Church. […]
Tag Archives | David Thomas
Having clients trust the work, advice and value of Keith Pounds CPA has been the key to the success of this local firm. “Building trust with our clients is our first priority,” said Keith Pounds, firm owner. “We are dealing with people’s businesses and finances and they have to know we are going to do […]
- Sundancer crosses 2016 Solar Car Challenge finish line July 23, 2016
- Culinary arts teacher opens up new world for students July 24, 2016
- Walker takes second at Pros of Tomorrow July 24, 2016
- Scott, Hardin honored by ICC July 24, 2016
- Fire burns Thorn home Sunday July 25, 2016
- Eaton Automotive finishes season July 26, 2016
- Weston Reed Foundation to offer free physicals July 26, 2016
- ETHAN TURNER: A note to the fans July 26, 2016
- Cunningham earns ICC scholarship July 25, 2016
- Shearer-Richardson announces expansion July 25, 2016
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
- a: Cars with tags from 12 different counties can rout...