OXFORD – The first two in a group of nine North Mississippians charged in a regional cocaine conspiracy were sentenced in federal court Thursday. Yulande Scott, 34, of Tupelo, and Demetrius Babbit, 36, were sentenced before Chief judge Michael P. Mills in the Northern District Court of Mississippi in Oxford. Babbit, who entered a guilty […]
Tag Archives | Demetrius
- GLENN MOLLETTE: Is Hillary’s health our biggest problem? September 24, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Made in Chickasaw September 29, 2016
- Houston Homecoming Queen September 29, 2016
- Winning streak September 29, 2016
- District 4-4A football standings September 29, 2016
- Supervisor to plead guilty to bribery October 1, 2016
- WEEK 7: High School Football Scores October 1, 2016
- GLENN MOLLETTE: Is Bush 41 a Republican backstabber? October 1, 2016
- Houston native establishes Vision Center chair at Los Angeles hospital September 30, 2016
- 16th annual Life Chain set for Sunday September 30, 2016
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...
- Americasgone: This has to be a joke. They have good employees an...
- Jessica Lacy: Leadershipprovides with the opportunity to lead. E...
aberdeen amory arrest Baptist Baseball basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County chickasaw journal city County crime East Webster Economic Development education Eupora featured fire floyd football houlka Houston ICC ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money Moore MSU Okolona police Pontotoc school schools Smith Softball Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland