HOUSTON – The first 2015 term of Chickasaw County Circuit Court opened Monday in Houston with a number of high profile cases slated for the year’s new docket. The March term saw a total of 54 cases on the docket, down from the 60 posted in December. Drug charges continued to dominate the docket with […]
Tag Archives | Docket
HOUSTON – The final session of Chickasaw County Circuit Court opened Monday in Houston with a number of high profile cases slated for the year’s last term. The December term saw a total of 60 cases on the docket. Drug charged continued to dominate the docket with 28 indicted. Larceny and fraud cases counted for […]
OKOLONA – The October term of Chickasaw County Circuit Court swelled to 74 cases this term as a number of appeals were placed on the Okolona docket. Circuit Court Judges Robert Elliott, John A. Gregory and Andrew Howorth were slated to hear cases this term, accept guilty pleas and assign court-ordered attorneys. The docket was […]
We celebrate Mother’s Day on Sunday. Preacher will extoll the virtues of mothers on Sunday and come back in a few weeks and beat up on men on Father’s Day. Such is Southern culture. Such is the fact that good women can bring out the best in good men. First there was the woman who […]
OKOLONA – The October term of Chickasaw County Circuit Court has seen the docket swell from 73 cases in July to 105 this month in Okolona. Most of the new cases involve a number of appeals from Justice Court with the majority of those being Driving Under the Influence cases. There are 12 DUI appeals […]
- SENIOR SEASON 2017 April 16, 2017
- Spring is a time to grow April 20, 2017
- Houlka to open bids for new school April 20, 2017
- FLOYD INGRAM: Three big days in Spring April 20, 2017
- Three busted for possession of meth April 20, 2017
- Dollar General Ribbon Cutting April 23, 2017
- Certified Nurse Assistance Class seeks applicants April 23, 2017
- WEDDING: Stone/Fisackerly April 23, 2017
- TEACHER OF THE WEEK! April 22, 2017
- GLENN MOLETTE: America and shooting back April 22, 2017
- Winford White: I totally disagree with your schools consolidation...
- Winford White: That is good News for Okolona. Or shall we say, it...
- Winford White: I strongly agree! if someone can afford to pay a T...
- Winford White: Keep up the good works Chickasaw County because th...
- Winford White: Winford White, CPC - Winford's Consulting : It is...