By Floyd Ingram Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – There are dollars to be made on the Internet but only if your business has the right connections, right approach and right market in mind. Thrive Marketing will host a digital marketing workshop for area businesses on Tuesday, June 9 at the Houston Civic Center in Joe Brigance […]
Tag Archives | dollars
By Floyd Ingram Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – There are dollars to be made on the Internet but only if your business has the right connection, right approach and right access. Thrive Marketing will host a digital marketing workshop for area businesses on Tuesday, June 9 at the Houston Civic Center in Joe Brigance Park. The […]
HOUSTON – There were clothes, art, food and the finest in holiday fashions at the Second Annual Houston Holiday Bazaar. Six local businesses banded together with Historic Hometown Houston to host the bazaar at First United Methodist Church on Dec. 6, with the public invited in to look at what is on sale this […]
OKOLONA – Over his 15 years as a teacher, Larry Bell had one student who made it to the NBA and made a million dollars and 17 who used their education to become millionaires. “Do the math,” said Bell. “You are much more likely to become a millionaire by studying hard and working […]
HOUSTON – There are lots of potential disasters but only so many emergency preparedness dollars. The Chickasaw County Emergency Management Agency has joined with state and local emergency preparedness organizations to develop a regional hazard mitigation plan and they want local communities to help them set priorities. “There are only so many state and federal […]
There are lots of furniture factories in Chickasaw County but few that have been around since 1976. Dixieland Furniture Manufacturing opened 37 years ago making sofas, loveseats and chairs and has found their niche in a industry with lots of ups and downs. The company continues to make upholstered furniture at the factory east of […]
Tanglefoot Trail will officially open later this year with a steady flow of people walking, hiking and biking this path too and from Houston. Trail advocates have estimated it could see up to 100,000 users each year as word of this tourism draw spreads. That same study estimates Tanglefoot Trail could have an estimated economic […]
- MHSAA reclassifications announced November 28, 2016
- Dr. Willis named AAN Fellow December 2, 2016
- Hunter orange strictly enforced December 2, 2016
- SONNY SCOTT: Religion, politics and my wife’s birthday December 3, 2016
- Houlka Thanksgiving December 3, 2016
- Fuller named to 2016 NMMC All Star Team December 5, 2016
- Okolona addresses radio concerns December 5, 2016
- County discusses CCRCC contract December 5, 2016
- JAY HUGHES: Are schools worth fighting for? December 4, 2016
- Locals named ICC Foundation scholars December 4, 2016
- Jean Ulmer Gaskin: Chip, you and Rocky turned out to be wonderful men...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you would like to join the Proh...
- Bet Rob: I came into town over the weekend to ride part of ...
- Jim Garth Horn: Did I miss it or is there anywhere in the article ...
- Americasgone: They have a "no guns" sign on their door. If the...